• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opinion

Rowells1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im half way through my second cycle and loving it so much i have been planning my third one already.

Currently:
1-14 Test e 500mg week
1-4 dbol 50 mg day
arimidex .5 EOD
PCT ready to go

Im 40 , 6'2 currently 208 lbs.and climbing, BF is approx 12% and dropping.

I want to add another compound for my third cycle and im thinking Equipoise because its mild compared to others.

Heres what im thinking:

1-14 test e 600 mg
1-12 EQ 500 mg ( does this need to be pinned twice a week ? )
arimidex .5 EOD

Also, besides dbol ( back pumps crippled me ) what would be a good way to jump start this ?

Thanks for any help. This forum is frickin awesome and I wish i would have found it sooner than i did!

Hey guys I just wanted to see your opinion on me cycling a 21 . My body is saying yes but I've been reading no. I am 21 y\o 5`7 currently at 170 dry all natty.. I solely joined this forum for guidance and research. I was thinking of cycling for the upcming summer season . With test E 12 weeks. But I have been reading other vets saying to wait. Whatever decision I end up taking I have been doing my research and that helps me in the long run. Also wanted your opinion on my build and frame whether or not it is a good foundation to build from
aru5uryd.jpg
vurypade.jpg
2umuvanu.jpg

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My body is saying yes but I've been reading no.

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk

thats what I hear from the ladies alot... at this point I get her another drink. if she is still on the fence I get her a drink with a special added treat

cant you find 4 other asian guys and join powers together to form one normal size unjerked fool, or is that just on the power rangers

Hormones? Who needs em

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hahahaha fuck, you guys are harsh but I love it haha fuckin assholes

Hahahaha fuck, you guys are harsh but I love it haha fuckin assholes

Haha, hope you learned your lesson. Post in the pit and that's what happens. Stick around and continue to research. BTW, your too young and ugly for aas.

Get Shredded!
Haha, hope you learned your lesson. Post in the pit and that's what happens. Stick around and continue to research. BTW, your too young and ugly for aas.

Eat a dick, I'm doing it regardless of your opinion asshole

Back