• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e Tren e Dosage

troids

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so gonna be starting my test and tren cycle soon. Ran it last year with test at 500mg a week and tren at 400mg i had little sides (just bad acne on my shoulders). However I have read everyone saying do test at a lower dose, so I'm thinking 250mg a week? I also only see people commenting saying tren is better higher, however there are no logs that i have found. Anyone who has run tren E higher would love to hear from you. thanks guys!

I love my tren a little higher than my test, for both ace and e. Much less sides for me.

Yeah big and swole kinda hit the nail on the head there. For whatever reason whenever my tren is higher then my test i get much less sides. Im very tolerent to trenbolone and i've run a shit ton of it but i just hate the crazy insominia and other sleep problems it gives me, other then that the only thing i really get is acne and if im running a high dose of test with it it seems no matter what i do my nips are always a little puffy. If i drop the test lower then the tren say 250test/500tren much less sides results are about just as good. But if im running a mildish cycle like im about to start with 350test/350tren i just dont seem to have any sides at all except thro like strength and a godly phisique :winkfinger:

Sorry off topic but what about running something to help with prolactin sides. Everyone says have caber on hand, do you run caber as soon as you start Tren or wait until you start having prolactin sides?

Control or keep your E2 in check and you should be fine with any prolactin sides/issues

Sorry off topic but what about running something to help with prolactin sides. Everyone says have caber on hand, do you run caber as soon as you start Tren or wait until you start having prolactin sides?
Tbh letro cures all for me. I've never needed anything but letro for gyno flareups on tren or anything else.

Alright so gonna be starting my test and tren cycle soon. Ran it last year with test at 500mg a week and tren at 400mg i had little sides (just bad acne on my shoulders). However I have read everyone saying do test at a lower dose, so I'm thinking 250mg a week? I also only see people commenting saying tren is better higher, however there are no logs that i have found. Anyone who has run tren E higher would love to hear from you. thanks guys!

Ive used and am currently using test e at 250 and tren e at 400. 400mg is the sweet spot for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
My last run was test e 300mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk for sore joints, and Tren e started at 200mg/wk then bumped to 400mg/wk once sides were assessed. I also ran adex 1mg/eod and caber starting at week two at 1mg/wk split into two doses. Really good cycle I ate like shit and still burned off fat and strength was through the roof! No bad sides at all except a scraped up dick from abusing it!

HA thanks guys! great responses! looks like its gonna be test @ 250 a week and tren at 400!! its grow time!

400mg Tren E with 300mg Test E, no problems here! Just PR's E V E R Y time I touch a barbell =) I'm super sensitive to E so I take two diff AI's and DON'T FORGET Caber for prolactin.

Back