• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Does anyone stunt?

I've been 5'8" since the 7th grade, so I guess kinda?

i use to stopped a while ago

I used to and an looking for a new bike to start up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to before I got in my accident. My stunt bike was a beater ninja 636 geared and caged. I wouldn't be so fast to make the assumption that "track" riders are better than "stunt" riders. I do both and I have to say having the balls to stunt also means that I know exactly the max capabilities of my bike. I know exactly what it can and cannot do. Unfortunately a truck ran a red light and t-boned me 2 years ago ... bastard!!! Totaled my 2012 GSXR1000 only 300 miles on it ):

I used to fuck around on my Gixxer 1000 but since I got drilled in an intersection on the BMW R1100RT my father left me 7 months ago, stunting days are over. The Gixxer is going up for sale next month.

does banging drunk fat girls count as a stunt, it can get dangerous

I just can't really enjoy the speed factor on bikes anymore I don't why. When I got my first street bike that's all I did but it got boring and there isn't a whole lot of nice roads around me and I didn't want to pay 1000 for a one piece suit to go to a track. This is my second season stunting, or well trying to stunt at least haha. Already looped once. Kinda sad had to watch my once brand new 2010 z1000 transform into a caged beast and it's now been dropped more times than I can count. In my opinion there really is just nothing that compares to the feel-good adrenaline rush from being up on one wheel.

I kind of want to buy one of the new GSXR 1000s, can't ever afford one though because I'm always spending money on broken parts from my Z

Was never a stunt guy but I love to turn older yamahas and suzukis into cafe style racers

I bought a shitty CBR to stunt around on in abondoned parking lots and stuff. I also had a Daytona 675 that I would tear up the Tail of the Dragon with. Ended up slamming into the side of a drunk guy that pulled out in front of me while I was just cruising home from work and I've never rode since. Really do miss it...

Back