• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH sleepy ?

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Side effect ?
So i am 3 days in on my GH green tops
. Anyways I wake up every morning at 5A.M (most convenient for me) and inject 2.5ius and than go back to bed . Anyways ever since day one of shooting the GH I have relized I get SUPER tired after my large breakfast at 9am and then continue to feel very sleepy and groggy till about
my 2nd meal around 11:30. I wake up at like 8 and feel fine and energetic but man after breakfast I crash hard as fawk. Almost go back to bed. Maybe it's blood sugar related ? Just today I decided to inject it post workout instead and about 5 hours after inject I crashed tired again lol
Been on my cycle for 4 weeks and eating a ton. Sleepiness didn't show up like this till i threw in the GH.

You most likely will have that side for the next month. Don't worry it goes away. If you plan on increasing the dose do so slowly.

I dont have that side but i did get at 3.5 ius the old man ache for about a week and that was rips now im up to 4.5 ius ...

It's a known side effect.

As an aside, make sure you get plenty of sleep while on GH

Ok thank guys . Didn't think it would happen on only 2.5 ius but man I am feeling
it for my first time with GH. Sleeping very deep throughout the night and 5-6 hours after inject I just am dead tired ...ESPECIALLY after big meals. Look like a zombie lmao I will stay at 2.5 for awhile than bump up slowly .

Ok thank guys . Didn't think it would happen on only 2.5 ius but man I am feeling
it for my first time with GH. Sleeping very deep throughout the night and 5-6 hours after inject I just am dead tired ...ESPECIALLY after big meals. Look like a zombie lmao I will stay at 2.5 for awhile than bump up slowly .

jfc.....this sounds like me and I'm on peptides not GH yet

lol I am a week in on my GH run now and only at 2ius. I am starting to notice sleep is AMAZING and very deep. however i still feel very sluggish and Tired throughout the day. i am still waking up at 5am and shooting and feel very tired till about 3pm. Also if i go to long without eating (more than 3 hours) i start to get very weak and fatigued almost.

lol I am a week in on my GH run now and only at 2ius. I am starting to notice sleep is AMAZING and very deep. however i still feel very sluggish and Tired throughout the day. i am still waking up at 5am and shooting and feel very tired till about 3pm. Also if i go to long without eating (more than 3 hours) i start to get very weak and fatigued almost.

This is where the ECA stack can be very effective at combating this, works for me

This is where the ECA stack can be very effective at combating this, works for me

lol i tried upping it to 2.5 ius and man did i really really feel tired than. I am going to have to stay at 2ius for awhile before bumping up at all. i didnt think 2ius was much of a dose ? man do i feel tired. loving the sleep at night though. Could this be due to thyroid as i heard supplementing with T4 or T3 could help combat this.

- - - Updated - - -

i guess if you think about it..babies have high GH levels and they sleep 24/7 haha

Anyone ever come to a consensus on HGH and circadian cycles? Some say inject the HGH at bedtime to mimic natural cycles, others that it's better to leave those to nat. Production and pin when nat. Production is lowest. I know the truth is just run it long enough and at a good dose and if it real it will work regardless, but I still wonder where people stand on this. Couldn't Dutch be overloading on HGH bc he's pinning and nat producing creating this side? Might he be better of fusing the exogenous growth at another time. Again, just spit balling an age old debate bc this is a badass board filled with opinions I like to hear... Even on the debates that may never cease

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever come to a consensus on HGH and circadian cycles? Some say inject the HGH at bedtime to mimic natural cycles, others that it's better to leave those to nat. Production and pin when nat. Production is lowest. I know the truth is just run it long enough and at a good dose and if it real it will work regardless, but I still wonder where people stand on this. Couldn't Dutch be overloading on HGH bc he's pinning and nat producing creating this side? Might he be better of fusing the exogenous growth at another time. Again, just spit balling an age old debate bc this is a badass board filled with opinions I like to hear... Even on the debates that may never cease

I am not pinning when my natty production is producing. Thats why i am waking up at 5am because it doesn't interfere with my natty production.

I am not pinning when my natty production is producing. Thats why i am waking up at 5am because it doesn't interfere with my natty production.

yeah but maybe it's interfering with your sleep

hmmm maybe it is hell idk. if i am sleeping sound till 5am though and wake up at 7am its not really interfering with any sleep other than 2 hours worth. idk if thats the case as a lot of guys PIN GH prior to bed anyways.

Havent had to recall sleep cycle in years and I am being lazy and not searching, but I thought HGH release occurred during somewhere, again ball park, between stage 3 and rem sleep. Can depend on your cycles but wouldn't that be during middle to late nightly sleep?

Again bro, I know you are trying to achieve something's so we'll take this up more when I've looked thru my books, but when are you saying nat. HGH is lowest?

And I am guessing this puts you in the camp of pinning when it's lowest, bc many feel exactly the opposite. They aim to enhance the natural release cycle. Your way, same way I did it makes more sense.

I am restarting HGH and Slin so I will def be putting my research cap on. Look forward to talking with you about it. Your pic is beast. Congrats

hmmm maybe it is hell idk. if i am sleeping sound till 5am though and wake up at 7am its not really interfering with any sleep other than 2 hours worth. idk if thats the case as a lot of guys PIN GH prior to bed anyways.

Yeah see my understanding is its not a time of night so much as where you are in sleep stages. So waking up, tossing etc effects it.

And yeah, the guys who pin presleep are def trying to mimic nat release but again it's not when you sleep, but when you reach given stages. Some never reach rem!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but maybe it's interfering with your sleep

Simple but profound

Yeah see my understanding is its not a time of night so much as where you are in sleep stages. So waking up, tossing etc effects it.

And yeah, the guys who pin presleep are def trying to mimic nat release but again it's not when you sleep, but when you reach given stages. Some never reach rem!

- - - Updated - - -

Simple but profound

yea i feel like there is so many diff ways to do it and idk what is best. I toss and turn and wake up throughout the night at least twice regardless of GH. maybe i will try to start pinning around 7am when i am up for good and see if it helps. or maybe i will try pre bed and see if it helps. all and all i think the only thing that matters is taking your GH ed for a long time haha or i have also wondered about the EOD protocol some do in 3 big shots post workout over ed shots.

Yeah as you know... The real key is just adequate dose over adequate duration. That's what really matters. This timing stuff is only going to help/hurt so much.

Not worth stressing or completely inconviencing yourself for it

Yeah as you know... The real key is just adequate dose over adequate duration. That's what really matters. This timing stuff is only going to help/hurt so much.

Not worth stressing or completely inconviencing yourself for it

well on a side note i was up till 1am last night busy with work. So before bed i pinned my 2iu sub q at 1am and PASSED OUT. i didnt wake up once, had lots of dreams, and woke up this morning NOT feeling groggy like i would have if i shot at 5am. also i feel just overall good so far today. Not super lethargic. Maybe night time shots are what will work best for me ?

well on a side note i was up till 1am last night busy with work. So before bed i pinned my 2iu sub q at 1am and PASSED OUT. i didnt wake up once, had lots of dreams, and woke up this morning NOT feeling groggy like i would have if i shot at 5am. also i feel just overall good so far today. Not super lethargic. Maybe night time shots are what will work best for me ?

Holy crap this is me! I literally took 2iu Sunday and slept like I was 13. I had vivid dreams and slept great even on tren.

Day two same thing. Slept like a rock with 2iu and crazy vivid dreams. I've slept like crap the past 7 weeks from tren but now the gh is taking me into some crazy deep sleep but now on day three I can sleep anytime.

I fucking layed down on my office floor at 3pm and zonked out now it's 7pm and I'm so relaxed I could sleep again.

I think ill pin at night not in the afternoon. Not complaining since I know gh is revealed better during sleep and after 6 weeks of crap tren sleep it's nice to sleep like a brick.

The first gh I tried didn't do shit but that before I edumacted myself that jins at 100 a kit are prob peptides :) this hyge may be the real deal

If not maybe its powders ambien

Sent using Tapatalk

Holy crap this is me! I literally took 2iu Sunday and slept like I was 13. I had vivid dreams and slept great even on tren.

Day two same thing. Slept like a rock with 2iu and crazy vivid dreams. I've slept like crap the past 7 weeks from tren but now the gh is taking me into some crazy deep sleep but now on day three I can sleep anytime.

I fucking layed down on my office floor at 3pm and zonked out now it's 7pm and I'm so relaxed I could sleep again.

I think ill pin at night not in the afternoon. Not complaining since I know gh is revealed better during sleep and after 6 weeks of crap tren sleep it's nice to sleep like a brick.

The first gh I tried didn't do shit but that before I edumacted myself that jins at 100 a kit are prob peptides :) this hyge may be the real deal

If not maybe its powders ambien

Sent using Tapatalk

I agree bros. Best night's sleep with nighttime pins. Going to work up to 3 iu tonight :winkfinger:

Back