• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

favorite AI

Aromasin - suicidal inhibition is better than temporary inhibition. Sure, the half life is shorter than arimidex, but the possibility of a "bounce back" effect when the adex wears off is troubling.

Aromasin - suicidal inhibition is better than temporary inhibition. Sure, the half life is shorter than arimidex, but the possibility of a "bounce back" effect when the adex wears off is troubling.

^^^ This... Low does to start (12.5) and work your way up from there. If my test is higher or sides pop up I'll take 25mgs ED.

Aromasin is the clear answer here. Suicidal inhibition easily beats that temporary shit we call arimidex.

You should only prefer adex if you have a script and thus get it nearly-free.

- - - Updated - - -

^This.

Bros dont like arimidex nor liquidex?? Me sad :(

lol I like having arimidex on mild cycles like test only and nolvadex at pct blocks pretty much estrogen sides

but when I go heavy like Test+Eq+dbol+whatever, I like to do aromasin ed or Letrozol e5d someting like this

I'm not hating, but I truly believe the days of A-dex are over. Aromasin should be the clear winner here. With that being said, Letro will ALWAYS have it's place for nuking sudden gyno. Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg or 25mg depending on your needs, and aromasin/clomid PCT.

Aromasin is great on paper but it just can't cut it for me on stuff like dbol. Ill use it ED after the dbol but I'm gonna have to go with adex and letro.

Aromasin is great on paper but it just can't cut it for me on stuff like dbol. Ill use it ED after the dbol but I'm gonna have to go with adex and letro.

I use arimidex too for now. But could you explain this further for me?

Yes I was dosing 25mg every 12 hours. It just doesn't cut it for me sometimes. But when I quit dbol it's perfect. Just the heavily aromatizing compounds and I don't jive well.

Alternatively, adex and aromasin together have been treating me well.

Interesting, you take the Aromasin with food? 40% greater plasma levels post-dosing if so.

Or, maybe you are right and it just has a low efficacy for you. Happens all the time.

Back