• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cyp ?

Ya if it's test cypionate 250 mg/ml but that seems like a very ballpark question

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Yes it's cyp 250 doing 750 mg a week and 600 decca I usually pin it all the same day once a week

Iv heard varying stories but with my bro science I can tell you 2 x a week is best...i just bumped to 750 and am doing 500 test c with 250 sust in between. ...the choice is yours but 2 times a week gives stable blood levels which leads to less sides and better gains

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Try out 1x a week. Nobody knows your body but you. I agree 2x a week for stable blood but I do test. You'll notice if your out of wack first example that would show up is bad acne quick.

Just pin it twice a week.

Assuming your test and deca are 250mg/ml that's 1.2ml of deca and 1.5ml of test. 2.7ml total.

Either way you'll be using 2 pins. Might as well go the route that gives the best results.

Warrior

I pin long easters once aweek ...alot of guys split into half and pin twice aweek ...ur choice

Twice a week for stable blood levels, or you're going to get serious swings in blood levels going on.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm doing once a week right now for protocol, I can tell there's a little more peak and trough than usual, but for my cruise it'll be once a week just because pinning .5 ml seems like a waste of a pin and a hole in me. When I have to pin twice anyway it makes more sense to just split things up. If I was running 500-600/wk I'd go ahead and split it up also.

Back