• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post-Steroid Cycle Use of DNP

coalminer78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of the primary causes of
muscle breakdown after a steroid
cycle is suppressed TSH. Anabolic
steroids suppress TSH, which in
turn lowers T3 and T4 production
by the thyroid gland. The reduction
in TSH is one reason that anabolic
steroids are such excellent muscle
builders.
Soon after the completion of a
steroid cycle, TSH up-regulates,
which in turn super-stimulates the
thyroid. This excess stimulation
causes the thyroid to produce above
normal levels of T3 and T4. This
increase in thyroid hormones is
highly catabolic and is the main
reason why people lose muscle
post-cycle.
Athletes have learned that they
need to restrict T3 production post
cycle to prevent muscle loss. A
novel approach to achieving this
goal is the use of DNP. About 80%
of the body’s endogenous T3 is
produced from the metabolically
inactive T4 to the metabolically
active T3. The de-iodinase enzyme
is responsible for this conversion. It
literally cleaves off an iodine
molecule.
By ingesting 200mg DNP/day, the
athlete can correct the over
stimulated Thyroid, returning T3
levels back to normal. DNP directly
blocks the production of T3 from
T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.
As a bonus, the reduction in your
ATP stores because of the DNP is
counter acted by an increase in the
oxidation of triglycerides as an
energy source. The benefit is the
elimination of any potential fat-gain
from the low post-cycle
testosterone levels. And as DNP is
non-hormonal, it has no effect on
HPTA recovery.
After cessation of DNP use post-
cycle, the athlete will reap the
benefits of the "Anabolic Rebound
Effect" which further lends
credence to the use of DNP as a
post-cycle ancillary for the
elimination of any post-cycle
muscular losses.

Never considered add DNP to post cycle therapy. What do you guys think?? 200 is lower dose.

I've run a few DNP cycles and it was my understanding that DNP will attack muscle as well as fat.. I guess I'll have to reread some of the dnp articles I have stored.
dnp is also the second most dangerous substance that we used.. so definitely read up on it's benefits as well as the bad sides that can come from it..
DNPGURU was sentenced to jail due to one of his customers was taking it when he died.. The feds/media were stuck on that aspect, yet not real weight was given to the fact Eric was also taking something like extacy (sp?) as well as other things.. Rec drugs +DNP = could very well equal death.. as it did in Eric perrin's case

Just a heads up brother.. Don't need any more losses to the community! Take care and be safe

Sounds like a very bad idea. It used to take my thyroid over a month to recover after coming off. I beat my thyroid into a permanent hypo state. It also runs in my family. So now I take Dessicated thyroid daily 3x just to feel normal. I have to taper it up while on cycle to support my endocrine system. I wouldn't recommend further suppressing the thyroid after cycle. Eventually you will pay for it. I also think its a bad idea for new guys to read this. Vets know how noobs are in this day. Always looking for a short cut. And besides...if 200mg works for this then more must be better right?? I think its a bad idea all around. Running some hormones that can be perfectly safe then following with a substance that can literally kill you.
But thats just my .02.

I personally wouldn't do it. I'd have to see some scientific data on DNP after testosterone administration.

I've known DNP to eat muscle too, which doesn't jive with this. I think post cycle, administering poisons isn't a great idea.

Back