• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Genshi

SmokeEater

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard some people get awful pain with genshi test. I believe the gears legit but damn it hurting. Any experiances?

Something about the type of oils they use. Some people have a bit of a reaction to it. I'm going to try a bit a benydril if my next shot is as painful to see if that helps. I have plenty of experience giving my self shots and not doing anything different. the pain is manageable but the worst I've ever had from test for sure.

It has been awhile since my last cycle. Think it cuz my muscles are like virgins again?

Test e. I shot Friday morn. Yesterday was the worse. Had a welt and redness. Today feels like typical soreness no welt and redness has diminished.

Yeah I'm not to worried about it. Just gatta push thru next couple pins.

Using it now and zero issues for me. Good quality.

Running my first cycle with genshi test and mast. Not a single issue. Just a tad bit of soreness. I guess I dont get this infamous pip everyone is talking about.

Op are you using good injecting technique?

Back