• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flex Lewis Tri workout

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did this yesterday.....Holy FUCK!!!! My tris haven't been this sore in two years and I go high volume with super high intensity. Most bi/tri days I feel like I'm going to puke (along with chest and back day) so that gives you an intensity meter as to how I train. Weird thing is I didn't feel it directly in some of the places that are sore today. But its all good.
http://youtu.be/cvuRdByXgNg

If I tried to tie up both sides of the cable station like that the side I wasn't using would be stolen by the time I finished the first 2 sets of 20 on the rope.

If I tried to tie up both sides of the cable station like that the side I wasn't using would be stolen by the time I finished the first 2 sets of 20 on the rope.

Was literally about to say this same thing xD

Gym was empty when I tried it. I was planning to have the rope and camber bar sitting right there and just quick change. My tries are fucking wrecked. Sore like I haven't trained in 6 mos.

Great post BTC, my tris suck and my shoulders won't let me do dips or narrow grip bench with any decent weight. I'll be giving this a shot for sure.

I'm tempted to try this, but damn.... that's a shit ton of volume. I usually do chest/tris, but there is no way in hell I could pull off both with this routine. Maybe, I'll try an AM/PM split on the same day. I can't really dedicate an entire day to triceps.

I'm tempted to try this, but damn.... that's a shit ton of volume. I usually do chest/tris, but there is no way in hell I could pull off both with this routine. Maybe, I'll try an AM/PM split on the same day. I can't really dedicate an entire day to triceps.

Doing chest and tris together means splitting the blood between two areas. You don't get max volume this way. This needs to be with bis or on its own day.

Doing chest and tris together means splitting the blood between two areas. You don't get max volume this way. This needs to be with bis or on its own day.

Good point. I'd probably add in biceps then and make it a dedicated arm day. My schedule just won't allow for a triceps only day.

Great post BTC, my tris suck and my shoulders won't let me do dips or narrow grip bench with any decent weight. I'll be giving this a shot for sure.

Talk to me about whats up with your shoulders bro? I am a walking shoulder issue but through many treatment methods and other shit I have been able to overcome it.

Does anyone else think that flex was dropped on his head a few times as a child?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We need to post more videos like this and try them. I train like this when I bored. I want to try this when tris come up to work out.

We need to post more videos like this and try them. I train like this when I bored. I want to try this when tris come up to work out.

Bored? Damn bro.... I live for this shit. I guess I have spent so much time with injuries over the last few years that I never take it for granted anymore.

Talk to me about whats up with your shoulders bro? I am a walking shoulder issue but through many treatment methods and other shit I have been able to overcome it.

I fkd my shoulder benching when I first started training. Now I rarely go over 220lb and stick to more hi vol work. Exercises like dips and narrow-grip bench just feel uncomfortable like something's grinding.

I fkd my shoulder benching when I first started training. Now I rarely go over 220lb and stick to more hi vol work. Exercises like dips and narrow-grip bench just feel uncomfortable like something's grinding.

you need to get a MRI bro. See wtf is going on in there. Poor muscle recruitment patterns can cause major issues too. SOmetimes feel like injuries, tears, ect...when all it is is compensation for a weakness.

Bored? Damn bro.... I live for this shit. I guess I have spent so much time with injuries over the last few years that I never take it for granted anymore.
I get bored on the same routine somedays and its nice to change it up. Not bored of training, but it's always nice to try something new.

Anything I have seen from flex is good shit. I like his attitude and approach.

He's a cool guy for sure, I ate breakfast with him a few years ago.

I got a slap tear trying to go heavy when I first started lifting to . Doesn't bother me much anymore.

I got a slap tear trying to go heavy when I first started lifting to . Doesn't bother me much anymore.

PRP injections will heal up any remaining issues if there are any.

Back