• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Friend asked me to post his AY stash...... dayum!

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is my buddies stash.....

Attachments

• AY stash.jpg
    AY stash.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 464
omg....me too:

20140419_201702_zpsba506f91.jpg

My friend has proviron, letro, var25, tren-ace, mast-e, TIPP, TPA, NPP200, and some primo-a. What's in your wallet?

Oh man that is a beautiful sight ! Seems like there is alot of stash building going on lately .

IML Gear Cream!
Guess ill need to get my stash up to date with the rest.
Team green will be getting an email soon
lol

^^^^ that smiley cracks me up :roflmao:

My buddy has halo, tbol, proviron, primo, test 400, mast prop, tren ace, test cyp, NPP, TIPP, TPA (some more on the way)

(a couple bottles opened not pictured)

Fucken! Lucky! Basters! I was trying to buy from her before it when private but never had the funds at the time and tried to get in contact with her but no answer. Oh wells... It's what it is. Nice guys that looks very delicious wish I could get my hands on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirin.... Jelly...

Damn....GO GREEN!!!:clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Shredded!
dear miss V,u can't disappear from the forum,and then come back posting a lot of pics like this.my man's appendix cannot bear such a work load.

p.s. if u like to satisfy one of your dearest fans,feel free to send me something more with no clothes hiding that greek goddess body,except those hot heels.

Last edited by a moderator:
a couple of months ago,I saved some miss v's pics on my pc...my girl found out and deleted everything :(
actually it's her pc,not mine lol

Damn turn that shit around lets see what it looks like from behind.

I love you.
Don't worry, I'm used to it ;)

you are one of the most respectable users here,have a great knowledge,and we are always glad to see some really hot pics...and that guy in his second post was disrespectful.
maybe he didn't do it intentionally...

Yep just saw it. Very nice not trying to be disrespectful just when you see something nice you compliment it.

Fucken! Lucky! Basters! I was trying to buy from her before it when private but never had the funds at the time and tried to get in contact with her but no answer. Oh wells... It's what it is. Nice guys that looks very delicious wish I could get my hands on it.

You gotta get with JerseyDevil or myself to get scouted my friend. The Green Vixen concentrates on providing that amazing gear with ridiculous customer service!! And looking Pretty, that takes up some time too, let's face it ;)

Back