• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh... Thoughts? Experiences?

rhys' pieces

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to invest in some hgh. I've heard of it being referred to as the fountain of youth and a top quality gear. I myself am only 26 so I'm not debating to maintain youth or anything. I would like to drop body fat percentage and strengthen my shoulder from a past injury.

If anyone has had any experience please share. I'm interested what to expect and if I would need to stack with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I view gh as an older man's drug if it's planned to be used on it's own.. If fatloss is what your looking for, there are cheaper methods that mimic what GH does.

You may want to look into other peptides or even taking a hard look at your diet. Usually that is where you can and will make the most progress.

Have u used it? If so what type of gains did u experience? I am lean now with a fairly clean diet. Just looking to drop a bit of percentage and increase definition.
What cheaper peptides would u recommend?

spend a little time in the research chems section if you want to know more about Peptides. I have a test subject that had a serious knee injury and was able to make incredible progress in 8 weeks and avoid surgery using peptides to help the healing process. Good GH is hard to find right now too...

CJC (with or without DAC) and a GHRP (ghrp6, ghrp2, Ipamorelin (a fan-favorite)) combined has helped a lot of peoples research. That's often a good place to start.

Frag is another good one for fat loss in a test subject, but it needs to be used correctly.

Diet will do more than anything though.

What peptide has your test subject used for his knee. I've been rehabbing a seperated AC joint since last July :/

Have u used it? If so what type of gains did u experience? I am lean now with a fairly clean diet. Just looking to drop a bit of percentage and increase definition.
What cheaper peptides would u recommend?

Yes I have used it in many different protocals from 2iu's 5/2 (5 days on 2 off) to 5 iu's ed to 18ius 2x a week ( one of the newer building mass regimens) all produced gains and losses as they were supposed to.. but almost every time was used in conjunction with other things..
two things I learned the most.. it was very costly considering and
There are much cheaper methods that will produce very similar results.
so as RayJay mentioned.. cjc-1295 + ghrp2 is an excellent alternative that will produce as good results.
Also HGH Frag 176-191 is great for dropping weight. Again diet is key to reap the most benefit from any exogenous compound that you decide to use.

I will say this, you may be disappointed in the results you are most likely hoping for in the time frame you are probably expecting. It is a very long, very delicate and very costly venture. My recommendation would be to diet and exercise to lose the unwanted weight and slowly build up the shoulder muscles to help recover your previous injury. At the age of 26 the last thing that you should be doing is looking for supplementation to do something that you can easily do on your own (not trying to be offensive, just stating an opinion). Also just for the record I have done hgh before and am not in any way speaking out of my ass.

I will say this, you may be disappointed in the results you are most likely hoping for in the time frame you are probably expecting. It is a very long, very delicate and very costly venture. My recommendation would be to diet and exercise to lose the unwanted weight and slowly build up the shoulder muscles to help recover your previous injury. At the age of 26 the last thing that you should be doing is looking for supplementation to do something that you can easily do on your own (not trying to be offensive, just stating an opinion). Also just for the record I have done hgh before and am not in any way speaking out of my ass.

That's great info man I appreciate it. I've been debating back and forth for quite some time. There is quite a bit of information online that says it works wonders for for rehabilitation. To be honest I really do not think it will help my shoulder regardless, i broke my wrist when I was 20 in a motorcycle accident and woke up in the hospital. Lost a 8 grand crotch rocket. Like 6 hours later I was bored and like a dumbass went longboarding down a mountain. I hit a rock and did not want to land on my broken wrist, so I took it in the shoulder. Dislocated; but couldn't afford to go back to the hospital so my mom duct taped my arm to my body to stop pain haha. I wish I lived in canada then for the free health care. I was in the states. Moved to canada like a month later hahaha

Back