• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

About damn time

Thank. Now just gotta work on my squats. I tore my ACL in my right knee when I was snowboarding and ever sense then even squatting with the bar kills my knees.

Thank. Now just gotta work on my squats. I tore my ACL in my right knee when I was snowboarding and ever sense then even squatting with the bar kills my knees.

Congrats on max...brother im in same boat just my left knee ...had surgery shits all messed up and my legs are like sticks wtf.

Finally hit 405 on a bench. About damn time. Excited!!! Had to share.

Congrats, bro. Go to the House of Pain website, they have t-shirts for the 300, 400, and 500 lb. bench presses. You've earned the right to brag it off.
Before long, you'll be hitting 450.

I'll check that out chosen 1 iv been working a long time for that. Never thought id throw up that much. I was barely able to bench anything after fucking up the rotator cuff in my shoulder and broke my clavicle in Iraq in 2008. Put me out for awhile.

Congratulations!

Do you do DB bench also?

Back