• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EO didn't improve prop pain??

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey some of you probably remember me on here bitching about my test prop hurting like hell. Something about the acid not being taken off in the last process of the hormone making process.

Well, decided to mix some up same strength with 50/50 EO/GSO and it is 0% better. I mean seriously no better. Maybe even worse some how lol

Shoulders get red and are swollen for a couple days if I shoot them so I switched to glutes and legs only and I'm fucking crippled lol its painful as fuck to get in my car.

Anyway, shit is just frustrating when you're too damn sore to move. I know this isn't norrmal. I've dropped to 1ml since I'll be ending soon anyway and am on super dmz 2.o as well. I plan to split the 1ml between my biceps tomorrow and hope I survive.

Should I just make it like half as strong next time or filter some oil and cut the hell outa this stuff or what? Not buying powder from those fucks again.

EDIT: Not a sponsors powder so no worries.

I'm gonna say you got bad raws. It's a common problem.

Yea I know they're bad by now but shit this stuff is rough. Figured I would alert anyone with same problem that the EO won't really solve anything lol makes me wonder how pure it is.

Thanks colochine, youre very helpful when it comes to brewing....we should be friends lol

Left quad got 1ml and can't even tell it was shot. Right glute got 1ml and feels like a baseball bat was swung into it? All I can think is that it was possibly a little sore when I shot it?

Put .5ml in each bicep this morning and can't tell anything negative so far. Thing is my right glute hurt right after I shot it so maybe I hit a nerve or some shit.

Left glute is still sore from shot monday which started hurting wednesday.

Plus side....super dmz 2.0 is kicking in pretty solid and I'm getting a great all day pump. Be two weeks tomorrow on that.

Any more info on this acid stripping step.
Ran some test e and it was smooth. Tren e same ratio and it was awful.

Yea I'm up for hearing this too. I believe colochine is working on it

Why do you guys think I brew? lol I'm poor damnit....would still if I weren't!

Back