• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pins

Padawan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do al the bros go for pins... I usually goto my local tractor supply and get the 23 1" they been running short... Any advice for local places to pick em up? Thanks

pada

Seriously how many dumb fuckin people can there be.. Like literally the first post below this one is titled syringes.... Get a fuckin clue...

chill out bro i was on a cell phone in middle of work looking for quick piece of advice. jesus christ... how many threads are there about other dumb shit.

lol pretty much summed it up. instant gratification.

GPZ for the one billionth time. Get some they are fast cheap and run by Asian trannies.

Did some one mention Asian Trannies ????????

tranny-asian-hairy.jpg

Where do al the bros go for pins... I usually goto my local tractor supply and get the 23 1" they been running short... Any advice for local places to pick em up? Thanks

pada

I borrow them from my employer.

Wait what.....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back