• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

1st Cycle: Advice Needed

ricci.cr1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone! So I will be starting my first cycle of Winstrol (40mg). I had a few questions.

1.) Should I take any Tribulus? Arginine? Glutamine? Yohimbe?
2.) I heard Milk Thistle during your cycle affects gains. Is it okay to not take anything during the cycle? If not, what would you recommend to take during the cycle?
3.) Would you recommend stacking this with Anavar (40mg)? I have read mixed feedback

40mg/day

PCT: Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labls (4 per day) Should I add anything else to my PCT?

5'9 165 lbs 26 years old.

Thanks in advance.

You should take test enanthate/cypionate 500mg a week for 12 weeks
and food
and research more....a lot more

You really need to do a lot more research brother. A LOT MORE

What the fuck is this!? What's your A/S/L..... We need the important stuff. If you tell me your 25 and u haven't done any research u might get a spanking...:paddle: Also I'd just like to point out this is an example of a person I was suggesting shouldn't be using insulin...

RESEARCH! This kind of shit isn't even cool man you need to fill notebooks before you even think twice about using.

Back