• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

libido

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long does it normally take yall to feel libido increase from test?

that all depends brother i ran an extended cycle and my libido was alright and I could get a hard on but took me forever to bow my load but now am running 125mg test e a week and my libido is better and doesn't take as long to blow my load..strange so I guess everyone will e different

Test400 blend of 150testc 150 teste and 100 prop. I am gonna frontload 1.2g and run 600 per week. I am through my first week.

Second week for me seems to be it on long esters. Test C/E is slower but you should get a bump from the prop fast.

I usually feel it in the second week and by week 4 it's a full on boner party!

It happens so slow I don't notice until I drop my dose and catch myself cuddling....

LMAO, or when you cry at the sight of a bag flying in the air on a warm summers wind

I'm horny right now just thinking about my pin tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2 weeks and libidio was highly noticed.
Test is awsome makes you fuck like superman.
Acually make me closer with my wife, sex wasnt a big concern before working al the time and shitty mood.
During first cycle felt great strong, horny, overall loving life!!!

Ya I just took my second shot in my second week and I am already starting to get super horny.

Back