• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling with Testim gel, without a script.

GR13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short, I have about 10 tubes of testim gel that was gifted to me from an old roommate and I'm flying out of town in a few days. Wanted to know how much grief I could catch from TSA if I brought them in my carry on, in a zip lock bag? I obviously don't have an RX for them, and wasn't sure if I would need to present an RX to TSA? And checking a bag isn't an option for this trip.

anyone here have expertise in a situation like this?

Put them in your checked luggage. Not your carry on. They don't allow any liquid like stuff over 3oz(I think).

Haha consider it done.

Haha, I would call or visit the website to make sure. I wouldn't think it would be a issue. Last time I flew they found a big knife in my carry on. I thought I was gonna be in trouble but they said it happens all the time. They told me I could go mail it home but since I didn't have time I told them to keep it.

You'll be fine. It's a cream/gel and it looks like something that you'd get from a prescription and it's not something injectible

Still though, gels, creams, liquids they make people toss them. Hopefully it won't matter if you have more than one if it's under the oz. limit. (Which is stupid since that eliminates the point of the limit)

Back