• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test prop/tren ace/ masteron prop/ dbol dosages??

jackedman69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been training for four years now, this last year I started trying out steroid. My first cycle consisted of 500mg a week of test prop for 10 weeks, then my second cycle was test e 600mg a week with tren e 500mg, my stats are
190, 12% body fat, 24 years old, 5,10

My new cycle is 10 weeks I want some input on the dosages my cycle looks like this...

test p = 50mg ed week 1-10(last four weeks ill up the test to 100mg)
tren ace 75mg ed week 1-6
mastron p= 75mg ed week 1-6
dbol 50mg ed week 1-6(for a preworkout boost)

I have arimedex on hand but I hvent been rone to gyno on lat two cycles also my pct will be..

aromasin 25/12.5/12.5/12.5, clomid 100/50/50/50, hcg 2 vials 5000 iu( which I ill blast week nine and ten)

goddamnit I have to take a shit

^^^^ lmao I think I do too

Ya you should just run all that with your little Armidex on hand and good luck to you. God knows since you weren't prone to geno or high estrogen sides the past two times that you won't see any this time, running two new compounds..

I think your lucky so far getting away without an AI. Have you run any labs on your previous cycles to ensure your E2 was not getting dangerously high? If not your going to need labs for your next cycle.

Dbol will definitely up your E2, and if that happens while running tren then prolactin becomes an issue. Better play it safe and use your AI for E2 and as previously mentioned get some caber to keep prolactin low for this cycle. Then get labs after week three.

You should really read up on this more advanced cycle, you can get really fucked up on these compounds you plan on using if not done right.

well I haven't started this cycle yet thats why I was asking for more experienced peoples advice, its nice to know people are so critical and rude thanks to a couple people with real advice and not wasting my time. I am picking up prami and dropping the dbol, should I take nolvadex on top of the prami. Also are the dosages okay because from what I have read for countless hours and from what veterans that I know that have told me it should be a good cycle to get cut

Back