• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A subq q

SmokeEater

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong. I would like to run 500mgs of test e per week but I'll be doing it sub q. What's weird is I found a calculator that shows what your levels would be at according to dose size and timing. So I run the calculator on a typical split dose of 250 twice a week and gives me levels of t around the 1000 mark. Now since I'm going subq I did the math and if if I did 125mg eod my t levels peek around 700, even tho I'm getting that 500mgs a week. Are these online calculators off. Or does splitting the dose like that effect peak levels. No debates over subq over im . I'm just comparing the over all experience of subq over IM but want to get the numbers right.

Injecting test sub Q is fucking stupid and asking for an abscess. Man the fuck up, stop being a pussy and pin it properly.

I have no problems with IM Studies show that subq has more stable t levels and less need for ai . How true these statements are is why I'm doing this. I want to see for myself. There have been many who done subq for awhile and never had any issue other than localized pain.

I'm not closed minded to the fact that there might be advantages to subq.

I'm not closed minded to the fact that there might be advantages to subq.

There isn't and the studies can eat shit. You are WAYYYYY overthinking/mindfucking this shit. Just pin it. Sub Q is again.....asking for an abcess.

Ok so let's say I go IM and decide do 125 eod vs 250 split why would levels be any diffrent.

Ok so let's say I go IM and decide do 125 eod vs 250 split why would levels be any diffrent.

If you are using a long ester test with a 6 day half life then eod or E3.5d isn't going to matter. The fluctuation is going to be so minimal its not going to matter. You aren't going to notice it either way. Again....not to beat a dead horse but you are way mind fucking this. If it was that great in the real world we would all be doing it.

If you want to try something different try slin pinning, using backloaded pins.

I've subq many test injections. And never had any problems. Some doc prefer it since estrogen levels are slightly lower. I can gaurentee u will not get a abscess.

I've subq many test injections. And never had any problems. Some doc prefer it since estrogen levels are slightly lower. I can gaurentee u will not get a abscess.

I wouldn't go making guarantees I have seen guys post about getting them on other forums.

IML Gear Cream!
Lulz @ BTC always telling like it is.

OP, you are way over thinking this and BTC is right, subcutaneous infections happen just as often if not more than often than inter muscular injections.

Sooooo I say let the guy Subq. Lets get some blood work for him before and after and we can let the results speak for themselves. Not like we are going anywhere anytime soon lol...

I guess I just don't get sub q....i read some stuff and though hey that may make my delt injection better but that's it....why not just go IM....like everyone else has for years...unless you are IFBB and have specific needs...stick to what works

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Ok so I need to jump back on this thread. First of all I was simply looking for an explanation why test levels may be different with subq over IM if your using the same amount weekly. That's really all it was looking for. With that said I did start this cycle doing subq ....but, I'm using genshi and from what I read can have awful pain because of the type of oil they use. I did one shot of .5 ml and it looks like I got shot with a bean bag. Bad bruising. So I'm now doing IM. Even that hurts really bad. Worse than anything I've tried. Manageable but damn it hurts.

People can say what they want but I think heating the oil helps....Z track helps and lightly ....LIGHTLY..rubbing helps...i always take a hot shower if possible to relax my glutes...make sure the alcohol has dried before you inject...hope that stuff may help..I'm actually using ginshi sust and have used their tren and had no problems

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I've never heated my gear before but I think I'm going to do it with genshi, see if that helps.

Get Shredded!
Injecting test sub Q is fucking stupid and asking for an abscess. Man the fuck up, stop being a pussy and pin it properly.
Not necessarily.. I also though as you did, but I talked with many that have done it.
Here's Dr.Crisler.. (HRT/TRT doctor) You may have known him by his handle Swale.. He used to post regularly on a few boards
He has a PCT article that has been passed around from board to board for years now .. He mainly stays at his place/site now

Not necessarily.. I also though as you did, but I talked with many that have done it.
Here's Dr.Crisler.. (HRT/TRT doctor) You may have known him by his handle Swale.. He used to post regularly on a few boards
He has a PCT article that has been passed around from board to board for years now .. He mainly stays at his place/site now

Hmm..... well.....I still wouldn't do it. But that's just me.
If I were going to try it ever it would be with something super thin like tren. But I just dont like the idea. To me...if its not water based then it should be IM.

sub q hurts way more than IM shots, just sayn, but it will reduce scar tissue

Hey Bass....how would EO based AAS respond to sub Q? Pain, rate of absorption, risk of infection?

Hey Bass....how would EO based AAS respond to sub Q? Pain, rate of absorption, risk of infection?

I wouldnt try it with anything other than a natural based carrier oil. A water based steroid would probably hurt lile a mofo, a short ester would be brutal. Just my experience from not getting an im injection deep enough.

I can't say as far as the pain.. But we started using/experimenting with EO due to it being the carrier in one of the best, smoothest test props ever to be made.. Virormone
So if made properly, then it shouldn't have much pain at all..

Now as far as subq injections.. I don't believe it was meant for injecting anything over 1ml .. The most I've ever injected in one shot at one time was 3mls.. I would never do that subq.

I also would love to find some legit Virormone again.. back in the day, they were cheap and the best prop...

One last thing.. Virormone test prop was human grade gear.

Back