• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Intra workout carb drink. What do you use????

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I do a lot of volume and I really need to start doing carbs during the workout to keep from depleting my glycogen. Last carb powder I had was ON's waxy maize.
I'd like something with aminos too. Or I can add them seperate if I need to. But what is a good carb powder for pre/intra/post???? Preferably something that is flavored and can just be scooped and mixed.
I used to use the waxy maize and put a stick or two of caffinated 4c or crystal light in it but that shit gave me wicked cramps if I went too intense. WTF s the point if you cant go balls to the wall??

I prefer Karboload, BCAA's, Peptopro (Hydrolyzed Caseinate) from true nutrition.

Karbolic from Prosupps seems promising to me. It's made from
"A Proprietary Blend Of Long, Medium And Short Chain Polysaccharides From Potato, Rice And Corn"

Lots of people swear by the aminolast/ glycofuse combo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to use Xtend when I worked out fasted real early in the morning. Currently I don't use anything..

Im just a poor SOB:loser:

Karbolic from Prosupps seems promising to me. It's made from
"A Proprietary Blend Of Long, Medium And Short Chain Polysaccharides From Potato, Rice And Corn"

Lots of people swear by the aminolast/ glycofuse combo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got done researching Aminolast and glycofuse. I'm going with them. Plus the place I go to has it in stock. Only thing
that sucks is the glycofuse is going to get expensive using like 4 scoops a training day. I'm sure the combo will go great with test/tren though.

I use karbolyn or karboload , same thing with some hydro whey or bcaa . Started doing it last summer during hard leg days and it makes areal difference for me.

I use allmax carbion and gaspari size on. Mostly for 35 mile bike rides. I have a shake before gym and one after. I can't see taking more carbs for a gym session.

just bought a tub of karbolyn, fixed a lot of issues on back and leg days. thanks for the infos guys!

Back