• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Generic GH

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please do not equate the same color tops on generics from different sources as the same product! They are not! Different factories and different quality GH! See too many serums that I KNOW the member got the gh from a different source and post results in a different sponsors threads. You are fucking over your brothers on here by giving false information. Not all GH is created equal.

Just anothet public service announcement!

You mean anybody can buy different colored caps?

Mind = Blown

Warrior

A few years ago I had a source that would cap any color top I wanted on the gh. Its not much different than gear in that regard. Any UGL can use whatever caps they want. Just buy them with a rubber stopper and crimp them.

A few years ago I had a source that would cap any color top I wanted on the gh. Its not much different than gear in that regard. Any UGL can use whatever caps they want. Just buy them with a rubber stopper and crimp them.

I know man. Just a bit of sarcasm ;)

You test your GH so I don't care if it has pink polka dots on the cap. I know it's legit.

Warrior

Please no rainbow color caps for god sakes , for the love of god NO! IM A CATHOLIC Who uses gear and gh ...gay=sin ..and lesbian is loved by all....lmao

I'll take rainbow caps idgaf! As long as it's legit idc. You could cap a petrified piece of shit on there and I'd still use it.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

IML Gear Cream!
Please no rainbow color caps for god sakes , for the love of god NO! IM A CATHOLIC Who uses gear and gh ...gay=sin ..and lesbian is loved by all....lmao

let's make out

Back