• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Those who use AMPS.. Question

Jester

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question for those of you who use or have used Amps... Once you crack the top off, do you use a filter needle to draw up the contents and then switch to a needle to pin with? Or do you just draw up the contents and pin??

I use a 20ga to draw, then switch to a 25ga to inject.

Draw and pin. An amp cracker makes breaking them easy and clean.

Warrior

h17235F00

crack draw with 18g. pin with 25g its just faster dont have time to wait for pharm grade gear .......

cheapthreads out..........

This is what I figured, but no one is worried about and small shards of glass?

Years ago I tried using a pack of amps.. The very first one I opened the top didn't break so clean and very small/tiny pieces of glass were floating in the gear, I used an amp opener at the time..needles to say I trashed it and I never tired them again. Just recently aquired more and was gonna give it another go. I found these filter needles which are used for this purpose,

http://www.medicalsupplyliquidators...8-Gauge-x-1-12-10-count-NO-SYRINGE_p_240.html

My thought was to open all 10 amps and draw up all the oil into a 10cc syringe, then store all the oil in a sterile sealed 10cc vial...

Tell me how that goes Jester. I was planning to do the same. Better safe than sorry right?

I've yet to suck up any glass with a 20g, but hey if you want to be safe and use a filter needle there's nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive wondered about the same thing when reconstituting hcg. Fucking hate amps!

IML Gear Cream!
Amps are sexxyyyy. Plop!!! wtf? Drawing from vials is boring.....

Use an amp opener always.

Question for those of you who use or have used Amps... Once you crack the top off, do you use a filter needle to draw up the contents and then switch to a needle to pin with? Or do you just draw up the contents and pin??

I've only used one amp before and if I did, I'd use a filter needle. That's just personal preference, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used some primo in amps before, and didnt have a clue what I was doing, but was lucky enough to not have any problems. I stick to vials now

Back