• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Wanting to Come Off Letro and Switch to Aromasin

Powerlifter03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like a dumbass I started with 2cc of Test D and didn't take an AI because I figured it wouldn't kick in and the Proviron would help and NOPE! LOL! Got moonfaced while on my honeymoon.

My E was at 200 and had some High E Sides. They have been under control and I'll be going again for bloods to make sure. I used Letro at 2mg for 7 days and have been using it at 1.5 for close to 3 weeks. I've also been using Raloxefene to kill the gyno symptoms at 120mg (60 is full dose) and will stop once bottle is finished (almost is).

Basically, the Letro sides are killing me! Dryed out joints, lower immune system, fatigue, reduced libido and EVEN elevated liver enzymes (one was double and the other was almost triple!). So I really want switch to a full dose of Aromasin ED because I still am after all very sensitive to estrogen.

*Another issue is I've had some SERIOUS trouble dropping weight which normally falls right off. This is leading me to believe E is still high, but I'm not quite sure. I'm down 11-12 pounds but need to drop another 18 for my meet to make weight!

I'm currently running Tren E at 400mg, Test E at 300mg, Mast E at 600mg and Anavar at 80mg ED. Injectibles are split into two weekly pins.

ANY THOUGHTS and or help from anyone is greatly appreciated. The Letro sides are KILLING ME but I don't have bloods proving my E is way down, the nipple sensitivity and gyno lumps are completely gone however.

I'm thinking I should just stay on the Letro until the issue is completely resolved! That's the logical side of my brain still working =)

Do y'all know of any natty stuff out there I could take to speed up the process and boost the Letro?

First things first, lower your letro dose, especially if you're taking it with another estro-controlling compound. You can lower raloxifene too if gyno is gone.

Basically, once your estro sides are gone, you slowly lower your doses until you find the "sweet spot."

When you get aromasin, take 25mg, then drop your letro. Then run aromasin at 12.5mg E2D (bump it up EOD [should be enough] or daily if you get estro sides again).

I appreciate it very much Rainier!

My plan is to drop to 1.25 of Letro for 3-5 days than to 1mg until the E issue is cleared up. I've also added Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione at 75mg ED for 7 days or so than drop it down to 50mg.

Once the E2 issue is controlled I'll take aromasin at 18.5 (.75 full dose) ED with 50mg of the above additional compound.

*Already took 75mg of the above additional compound and I feel GREAT! I'm going to get this under control! It's shocking how sensitive I am to E!

I am VERY happy to say that I now have this issue under control! Adding in the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione has helped significantly and I'm dropping body fat like a bad habit!!! Definitely going to make weight and feel AMAZING! It literally feels as if my free test has doubled!

Thanks for the advice Rainier!

Great to hear! I am also extremely sensitive to Estrogen and I also get along very well with Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Great to hear! I am also extremely sensitive to Estrogen and I also get along very well with Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Thanks! Dropped the Letro down to 1mg (.4mL) and 50mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. My joints dried out pretty nicely =) After 5-7 days I'll drop to 25 of the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

This compound saved my big ass! I'll always run it with another Ancillary Drug.

Back