• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help diet/gain weight

B1zZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey im 5'7 165 im eating between 3500-4500 calories a day. Around 400g carbs a day, 200g of protien, and 150g of fat.. I literally eat so much I can't eat anymore for this past year of lifting and eating seriously I've put on 23lbs and im around 12-13% bf. I really need some opinions on what I should do to gain weight. I dont really watch what I eat but I kindve do, I dont eat chips and heavely processed food, I dont drink soda but I do eat ice cream and brownies and shit like that. Basically im eating almost anything and everything just to gain weight. I'm extremely happy with the size I've put on and its really noticeable I ain't a skinnyfat frail little man now, still im not close to where I want my weight at, I wanna be around 180-190. Ive just been stuck around this weight for a month or 2 ive definetley made gains though so im not really conplaining. Do you guys have any tips for me, foods I should eat to help I dont think I can fit any more calories into me in a day so adding more I dont thin is possible. So any suggestions would be great. Thanks bros.

If you're not on any gear right now I would up protein to 300g at least. Add a homemade weight gainer before bed man.

Yea im on gear, im figuring because of the gear making your body use protien more efficiently along with other things, you wouldn't need that much, I mean in theory it would make sense.

Mod could you delete this thread I posted in the wrong section im gunna repost in diet secrion

Hey im 5'7 165 im eating between 3500-4500 calories a day. Around 400g carbs a day, 200g of protien, and 150g of fat.. I literally eat so much I can't eat anymore for this past year of lifting and eating seriously I've put on 23lbs and im around 12-13% bf. I really need some opinions on what I should do to gain weight. I dont really watch what I eat but I kindve do, I dont eat chips and heavely processed food, I dont drink soda but I do eat ice cream and brownies and shit like that. Basically im eating almost anything and everything just to gain weight. I'm extremely happy with the size I've put on and its really noticeable I ain't a skinnyfat frail little man now, still im not close to where I want my weight at, I wanna be around 180-190. Ive just been stuck around this weight for a month or 2 ive definetley made gains though so im not really conplaining. Do you guys have any tips for me, foods I should eat to help I dont think I can fit any more calories into me in a day so adding more I dont thin is possible. So any suggestions would be great. Thanks bros.

Use the Harris-Benedict Equation, This will give you an idea on calories intake where you're not gaining or loosing weight if you're bedrest or ambulating. Then you can I adjust to gain muscles. 1 cal will heat 1 litter of water 2 degrees Celsius. It crazy how much energy calories has. Remember this only serves as a baseline for yall.

http://www-users.med.cornell.edu/~spon/picu/calc/beecalc.htm

Yea im on gear, im figuring because of the gear making your body use protien more efficiently along with other things, you wouldn't need that much, I mean in theory it would make sense.

AAS increases protein synthesis....that means you need more, there's not theory to that, that's already been proven.

Eating like that is a waste of a cycle and you might as well not be on anything.

Last edited:
I'm saying the theory would be you would need less protien because your body is using it so efficiently so in theory you would need less than somone that was natty. I'll give it a try like I said any suggestion is a good suggestion right now

Back