• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Isopure zero carb drinks

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I fuckin love these things:

isopurezerocarbcoconut.jpg

anyone else?

Haven't tried the ready drink ones but i have the powder heard great things of them though

They almost taste too good. Pretty expensive though...

I like the company and ingredients but they give me a dry mouth :(. Any try the Java pro? It's awesome!! It's coffee with protein mixed in

I love the Carbo power 1 . Orange flavor mixed wit 2 scoops vanilla muscle milk 2 everyday

My friend is a nutritionist for the military and he had told me the ready to drink ones are recommended by doctors cause your body absorbs all of the protein and doesn't leave anything behind in your intestine as like the powders would

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Never tried those smoke dawg.

^^ would be interested in talking to your buddy as I'm studying nutrition myself. I'm barely tipping the iceberg, but, ya know

Also like to know what's in those things, lookin now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the company and ingredients but they give me a dry mouth :(. Any try the Java pro? It's awesome!! It's coffee with protein mixed in

Yes! I have a couple of bags of those. good stuff

Never tried those smoke dawg.

Get them at vitamin shop when they have a coupon :winkfinger:

I will mix them with a Sparkling Ice and sip it at night since I don't drink anymore.

sparkling-ice-spring-water-orange-mango-profile.jpg

^^ with alpine fruit punch Isopure drink

My friend is a nutritionist for the military and he had told me the ready to drink ones are recommended by doctors cause your body absorbs all of the protein and doesn't leave anything behind in your intestine as like the powders would

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

true dat. I know a bariatric surgeon who has his patients drinking them.

Back