• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GR Anabolic Test E

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only the best fellas. GR anabolic Test E ( Genisis line) at only 400-450mg a week.

2zsrw3t.png

Last edited:
Right where it should be.

I would hate to be cruising on 250mg a week and have test levels come back at 1,600 or blasting at 450mg a week and have test levels come back at 3,000. It throws off what your trying to accomplish.

I think guys way undervalue properly dosed gear.

Right where it should be.

I would hate to be cruising on 250mg a week and have test levels come back at 1,600 or blasting at 450mg a week and have test levels come back at 3,000. It throws off what your trying to accomplish.

I think guys way undervalue properly dosed gear.

They truly do man. I really dont want to buy gear that could be overdosed or under. overdosed is just as bad when you have goals or are cruising.

I agree, how many days from last pin to blood draw?

As we all say everyone is different but with 450mg/wk and and a draw after 7 days, levels should be in the 1,800-2,250ng/dl range.

Your results sound underdosed to me.

I agree, how many days from last pin to blood draw?

As we all say everyone is different but with 450mg/wk and and a draw after 7 days, levels should be in the 1,800-2,250ng/dl range.

Your results sound underdosed to me.

I was on 300mg a week for about 3 weeks and upped it to 450 about 2 weeks ago. Last pin was the friday before bloods were drawn. I shoot every M-W-F. so i did a full week of M-W-F of 450, than did another full week of M-W-F of 450 and bloods were drawn that monday 3 days after.

Can't really tell as testing is out of protocol.Maybe run strict protocol ( see sticky) for 3 weeks and test 7 days out and see where you end up -Thanks-OD

will i am mid cycle right now and dont really feel like cutting back on my test dosage for 3 weeks to get an accurate test reading. Not that worried about it. I will do this when i cruise at 300mg a week after my cycle is over. as for now i just upped it to 600mg a week and will be getting bloods done in 4 weeks like i always do to check health and estrogen. I will post those results when i get them.

Looks great.......I have some gr test e and bolde 250 stashed away. . I ran gr's test p and decca at the beginning of my cycle its very nice no lumps or pip... cant say that about another sponsors gear I was running!!

IML Gear Cream!
will i am mid cycle right now and dont really feel like cutting back on my test dosage for 3 weeks to get an accurate test reading. Not that worried about it. I will do this when i cruise at 300mg a week after my cycle is over. as for now i just upped it to 600mg a week and will be getting bloods done in 4 weeks like i always do to check health and estrogen. I will post those results when i get them.

Sounds good Dutch-look forward to results-OD

Back