• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What does your username on here mean?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had a german shepherd named Smokey when I was a kid. He was the 3rd one to be named
Smokey according to my Dad so we sometimes called him Smokey3.

The End :)

My best friend who is now a vegtable used to call me bizz because he said I was all about the buisness. He got thrown out a window from 3 storys up on to pavement. We robbed some kid for a pound of grass and they caught up with him

Gaming character name back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kcbarbell is the name of my gym. If you can't guess the rest. Then I have no faith in you.

IML Gear Cream!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Acronym for Just Ask Smokey

yess.gif

I been called a twisted mother fucker and I own a gto .....but Im a muscle car building guy u know , the type of guy who loves to street race and building race engines ......so i personally like twistedgto meaning as my sick and mean ass kickin gto ......but you guys get the picture and decide :winkfinger:

twistedgto84290 said:
I been called a twisted mother fucker and I own a gto .....but Im a muscle car building guy u know , the type of guy who loves to street race and building race engines ......so i personally like twistedgto meaning as my sick and mean ass kickin gto ......but you guys get the picture and decide :winkfinger:
You stole my avatat, my car and my hobby. I bet your real name is Cody also huh? I own an 04' GTO "Holden Monaro", i'm a huge muscle car fan and love building my cars. Crazy as fuck, yeah im about as crazy as they come. You'd never know it online though ;) My name is an abbreviation for " I need to grow" because i just want to keep getting bigger.

umm well short nickname name i got when me n a bunch of buddys ate some gel caps of acid way back in the day

Been teaching tactical firearms for years.........doubletap to the body....

Well if you know what 42 is the answer for then the first part should be obvious..

You stole my avatat, my car and my hobby. I bet your real name is Cody also huh? I own an 04' GTO "Holden Monaro", i'm a huge muscle car fan and love building my cars. Crazy as fuck, yeah im about as crazy as they come. You'd never know it online though ;) My name is an abbreviation for " I need to grow" because i just want to keep getting bigger.
Hahaha i came from imf i had avater and screen name since 2011 hahaha I have o6 gto ...i been buildin cars since i was 20yrs im 40 now time flys and so does money wtf .....good luck with gto brother

well i think mine says it all thats the kind of clothes i wear 2 hand yard sales whatever is in the free box hand me downs , shit i got me a bride no need to impress anybody . iam broke as a joke . i love laundry mats its a gold mine ppl leave clothes laying around and if it fits its as good as mine .............

cheapthreads out.............

Nothing really... when I first started using the web I was trying to sign up for a site that had a ton of users so I couldn't really get anything real close to my name, so I just typed in something weird that sorta has a relationship with my name. It was my first ever username on anything... and well... it stuck.

Back