• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clenbuterol

mcllsti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there I am 19 and I want to loose weight, currently I weigh 332lbs and I am thinking of using 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clenbuterol to help burn the weight. I was wanting to ask for some more information on what it would do to me and what doses I should do ect. I will be on a high protein and fiber diet with low calories and will do a hour of cardio a day with weight lifting. I cant tell you how much of my body is pure fat but as you can image its alot. My blood pressure is 142/80. Any help is appreciated.

Unless you have your pro carb for bodybuilding, you need a good diet, not clen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get down to 300, and you'll know you are on the right track with diet and excercize. Don't make huge cuts on your calories or you will stall. TRACK EVERYTHING YOU EAT FOR 3 MONTHS. Then come back, and we will tell you why clen is terrible if you have high blood pressure, and that at your age you don't need to alter your chemistry! Lol

Back