• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ambien or similar sleeping pills

McDouche

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know where I can get Ambien or similar? I have a few international trips coming and that shit is a life saver.

Does anyone know where I can get Ambien or similar? I have a few international trips coming and that shit is a life saver.

Man, might just be worth a trip to your primary care doctor. That's how I always got mine before I started seeing a shrink and getting the really good stuff. Just tell them you've got insomnia.

If you're looking for OTC, 3mg melatonin really helps about 45 minutes right before you want to knock out. Helps me a ton with jet lag.

Xanax helps too for sleep. I don't ever medicate for the sake of feeling different but I've had problems sleeping my entire life. Ambien and xanax are the only thing to ever help me. Miracle for me

Man, might just be worth a trip to your primary care doctor. That's how I always got mine before I started seeing a shrink and getting the really good stuff. Just tell them you've got insomnia.

I have considered this. Although a 30ct RX would probably last me a year, it might be worth it. Seems to be the toughest shit to get.

If you're looking for OTC, 3mg melatonin really helps about 45 minutes right before you want to knock out. Helps me a ton with jet lag.

I use melatonin from time to time. Its ok, and a must if I've had a ton of caffiene that day. For my flight to Japan tomorrow, I may stack Melatonin, keto and prami. I'll use my last Ambien on the way home.

Lunesta just went generic too

My shrink has me on Lunesta. I have bottles upon bottles at my house.

I'm taking Ambien CR 12.5 and a 1 mg Clono. All for insomnia.

I really need to go see my PCP. Maybe a new guy, kinda tired of this jerk off. My insomnia is out of control now. With my crazy work schedule, class and what not I'm getting like 3-5 hours a sleep a day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to go see my PCP. Maybe a new guy, kinda tired of this jerk off. My insomnia is out of control now. With my crazy work schedule, class and what not I'm getting like 3-5 hours a sleep a day...

I go to the nurse practitioner at the PCP office and she prescribes me anything I want :D I even tried adderall but it did nothing for me that coffee or an energy drink wouldn't do.

I go to the nurse practitioner at the PCP office and she prescribes me anything I want :D I even tried adderall but it did nothing for me that coffee or an energy drink wouldn't do.

Tell her your friend tbjeff needs some benzos and ambien to sleep.

Lulz

Get Shredded!
I'm tired now, really tired. I just ate 4 turkey sausages and a baked potato... Let's see if this translates to sleep tonight!

He had me on 3mg tabs of Lunesta but he wants to switch me to some shit called trazodone. Cause Lunesta isn't FDA approved. Are the good things ever? I was on ambien but my wide took videos of me sleepwalking on it and eating shit constantly... Like entire containers of Oreos and milk.

He had me on 3mg tabs of Lunesta but he wants to switch me to some shit called trazodone. Cause Lunesta isn't FDA approved. Are the good things ever? I was on ambien but my wide took videos of me sleepwalking on it and eating shit constantly... Like entire containers of Oreos and milk.

Trazadone is a shitty old antidepressant. Doesn't help much with sleep IMO. Get some Ambien CR :winkfinger:

Slept 6 solid hours.... Hooray! Now time to inject my weekly tren and test.

Good morning!

That was awhile back Bryan. I've been off ambien since I tried to crawl through my wall after tlking to my wife for two hours about where she got her hand and told her to move I needed to get down thestairs and tried to crawl through the all next to our bed

Back