• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best place to get whey protein in bulk

spikezone2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for the best place to get whey protein in bulk but for a good price. I dont need anything fancy with all these extra supplements added I get all my nutrition from my diet and other supplements I already take. I just want some extra protein but for a good price to help keep my protein intake up on days I work a lot.

I found a website myworldhut which has protein a 30% concentrate and 80% concentrate which is 9.95 per pound which is rather good for protein to serving size ratio but just wondering if there is any other places better than this. For myworldhut you just pick how many pounds you want. not tubs or anything you pay for how much you want.

Anyone know of any other places that are better than this?

I don't buy anything other than Optimum. Allstarhealth.com has 10 lb bags for like 95 bucks.

ON banana cream is my shiz..... From allstar.. What's even better is that based on where ok located, when I order from allstar, the shit is there in less than a day most of the time.

Protein for dayzzzzzzz

Is T/A on protein against forum rules? :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a bag of the vanilla ice cream, that shit is bomb, especially if you blend it up with milk, peanut butter and crushed ice. It's almost like actual ice cream.

Is that the quality of that stuff really up to par?

Bros like that divine nutrition one I have yet to peep it, but bros know best

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Musclefeast.com bro.... You have to email them for a price quote but last time i checked on their premium blend it was 385 (shipped) for a 50 pound bag of it. IMHO, it's the absolute very best protein on the market, HANDS DOWN. Not too often do you get 81 serving out of a 5 pound tub.... Now multiply that by 10! Youd be good for a while :) GL bro

I never understood the attraction to pure whey... I always use a blend that only has isolate and casein in it. I get mine from Body Nutrition, lots of sites sell the brand.

I'm considering just buying a cow so I can produce all my own whey products.

I buy a lot of my bulk powders from Hard Rhino.
They have unflavored whey and soy protein powders.

http://www.hardrhino.com/categories/sports-nutrition/proteins.html

They have all kinds of bulk powders at decent prices.
I use the B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Ascorbic Acid, BCAA, Glucosamine, MSM and many others.
Finally had to buy a capsule machine because some of the powders aren't flavorless and you can taste them in a shake.

Promo code "value" gets 5% off orders (if it is still in effect).

Good looking out on that rhino site man . Good prices !

I never understood the attraction to pure whey... I always use a blend that only has isolate and casein in it. I get mine from Body Nutrition, lots of sites sell the brand.
i completely agree. i have always used a good blend with whey, egg white, and casein and it has yielded the best results. and STAY AWAY from american pure whey..there is a reason their prices are so cheap..they have found lead, arsenic, plastic, wood etc in their products..FCUK that...

Get Shredded!
I use a premium blend of hydolized , ISO , and con ... It's yielded best for me . I'll take a casein before bed

Back