• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cut mix vs individual?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So legends got a cut mix but for my third cycle not sure to just get the mast prop and tren seperate? Cut mix is 50 my each compound and singles vials are 100?

I like individual compounds due to if I had to drop a compound or mess with dosages. That's just my take though

I like individual compounds due to if I had to drop a compound or mess with dosages. That's just my take though
That's what I was kinda thinking and also at 100 mh per 10ml how many vials of mast and tren should I get for a little cycle being my first time using them , and is pct bad guys? I hear clomid and nolvadex is rough should I just take nolvadex I also have ad ex can I put this in place of clom for pct or clom and nolvadex vs. ad ex and nolv 4 weeks

Your first time using tren huh. Well I pin tren ED as it lessens the sides, I also run for about 8 to 10 weeks. I start with 50mg a day and work my way up to 75mg ED. Do you have any prolatin control?

Clomis and Nolva are the standard protocol. Most sides are mental cause your coming off cycle and that alone can fuck with you. Be prepared mentally and stay on your routine and diet and you will be fine. Stay strong

Your first time using tren huh. Well I pin tren ED as it lessens the sides, I also run for about 8 to 10 weeks. I start with 50mg a day and work my way up to 75mg ED. Do you have any prolatin control?

Clomis and Nolva are the standard protocol. Most sides are mental cause your coming off cycle and that alone can fuck with you. Be prepared mentally and stay on your routine and diet and you will be fine. Stay strong

Cool I have some xannys just I case ( ; lmao

And I got nolvadex and clomid from Steelgear are they gtg b/c pct is nothing to fuck with and I've heard some bad things about roid plus clomid but the nvadex is Astra Zeneca

Back