• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it just me?

masongrey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As of late I have liked forward to jabbing myself with a pin :) my buddy and I talked about how scared we were the first time we injected but now...I looked forward to it.

Maybe it's just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, nothing like looking at 1cc of liquid "fuck ya".

But years ago my hand would shake and I'd look at the needle and cringe.

Now I'm like...needle? Who the fuck cares ill jab myself all day if I can bust through the scar tissue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daily Tren a shots love them.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Excited... 6 week passes - diligent... 6 weeks passes -resigned..... 6 weeks passes -once a week for cruise, fuck steady levels.

Sometimes I just stab myself with needles for fun, the syringes never have anything in them.

I like short esters better however Given the choice I would prefer less pins with a long ester. ED pinning gets to be a pain in the ass when your always on the run and running late.

Every fill a pin and accidentally drop it or touch it against something and go "fuck"!!!

I had a full tren and cyp pin and touched the needles on my desk. Almost used it but recalled some disgusting video of a guy who infected himself and had a huge puss ball.

My Brain overpowered my primal and said....dude shoot this into a new syringe.

Sent using Tapatalk

Um yup that's why I'm here to get a few refreshers .... retard mode activated

Sent using Tapatalk

When I did my first few cycles, I liked it, but anymore, I dread it. :(

Back