• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

well Helios got us..... or did he? important!!!!!

devildawg99.

Anabolic plus
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, like many of you I felt the woes of the helios downfall "snatch and run"
Whichever you prefer.
But I'm happy to announce that I was able to
get my money back most of it anyway
What going through my dresser drawer and found the receipt to my WU and figured I would just check and see if my money was still there and lo and behold it was
After speaking with one of his reps to let them know (I think he was happier than I was LOL) what can I say Helios may have been a low life but his former reps are stand up men
I just wanted to post to let everyone know call and see maybe you will get lucky
If this only helps one of us it was worth posting it
And one last time I want to give props to Bama, Raptor and crew
I know there's some that think being scammed comes with the territory and that it is a chance we all take and while I would agree with that notion
I do not think it is too far fetched to expect a man to carry himself with integrity i believe that the way a man conducts himself on here is a direct reflection of how he conducts himself in his personal life. And this is a perfect example of that. Helios has no integrity he has cheated the people who put faith in his word and I'm sure that's the kind of man he is off of ASf
Yet his reps have gone above and beyond to help those in need and have shown true character and integrity
If everyone conducted themselves in this manner there wouldn't be any of this bullshit on here anyway
Well I'll get off my soapbox now
Hope some of y'all are able to get your money

I must pay more attention to this forum... I didn't even know Helios was scamming. Sorry to hear it but glad you got most your money back brother

Well from what I gather he just disappeared
I just hope more people can get there's I seen where one dude lost thousands
Thanks tho

Also I'm not putting anyone's personal life out there, but I know bama has a lot of private tribulations going on right now and he is still concerned with helping others
Prayers go out, bama.

Thanks man. I love me some prayers and I love me some great news too! I was so stoked to hear you got yours back.
And as far as personal life , we are all family here. No worries brother.
Great news man! Thanks for posting!!!

Nice to see someone posting a positive out of a negative situation.

Well, I called wu and sure as shit, the funds were still there. Got my refund, gonna go pick it up tomarrow, just out the fees. Wish I woulda checked earlier but, of course, you assume the worst, that your funds are gone. Thanks for the heads up devildawg! Repped!

Last edited:
Glad you guys are still getting good news out of a bad situation

IML Gear Cream!
Well you are def lucky bro, I for one wasn't so fortunate

Well, I called wu and sure as shit, the funds were still there. Got my refund, gonna go pick it up tomarrow, just out the fees. Wish I woulda checked earlier but, of course, you assume the worst, that your funds are gone. Thanks for the heads up devildawg! Repped!

That's awesome bro
Glad it worked out
Wish it helped more of us though
Maybe he just left us jarheads money alone lol

Yeah, shit sorry guys! I should have made a post about this. I know I talked to a few guys through PM that were able to get their money back when this all went down. I think that any money that was sent once Helios started "taking orders again" is retrievable. He disappeared, stopped responding to emails and stopped retrieving money. Glad to hear it worked out for you guys! I am terribly sorry for the ones that weren't so lucky. I lost my money and my roommates so I feel ya.

maybe the copzz took him!

Seriously. It's almost like something bad happened to him. Wouldn't a scammer take the money? Unless he got super sketched out and thought he was going to get busted if he picked up the funds... Still don't understand WTF happened to the guy

Seriously. It's almost like something bad happened to him. Wouldn't a scammer take the money? Unless he got super sketched out and thought he was going to get busted if he picked up the funds... Still don't understand WTF happened to the guy

This is does not appear he was out to scam the dude more than likely felt the heat and said fuck that

Thats great news bro ... Real good looking out Devil :winkfinger:

This is does not appear he was out to scam the dude more than likely felt the heat and said fuck that

This is what I truly think happened. You don't have awesome product, make a boat load of money then just suddenly decide to scam for a few bucks. But who knows.

Ill be honest as much as this has pissed in my Cheerios
I would rather have been scammed than for someone to get busted
And if that is case I will recant my open opinion of him
I saw in news recently about a bust in Tuscaloosa, al
they showed all the vials but I couldn't make out labels
Cops acting like they took al Capone off the streets
(Side note the 4 crack houses around him are still operational)
But they got rid of those DEADLY STEROIDS.
give me a break

Back