• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich Piana 1st Cycle?

Sounds about right. Probably had a terrible diet and bloated like a mother on his first cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wish I knew his current cycle. I love how real that guy is about everything. his videos are legit.

His calories and cycles aren't as crazy as most people think

I've seen all of his videos.

I like em all for the most part but does anyone believe that he actually comes off?

:bullshit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That first cycle sounds dead on. Mine was very similar, and it wasnt a ton of water. Got a solid 20-25lbs muscle on that first one. But again, I was a supper hard training athlete who kind of just had gear tossed at me. My diet, workout plan, everything in life was about competing and improving. Don't doubt that number for a second

Yo bros, Rich has a video on youtube about his first cycle being Test and deca 1cc each a week, and he said he gained 28lbs in 8weeks, what do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJOIHC4fxeI
Take it and go.

I agree with it, because i used romanian Naposim only in my first cycle and gained 12KG. Before 15 years i doesnt even know about Pct, so i lost arround 7 Kg.

His parents were gym rats and health nuts so I doubt his diet was bad..he competed real young so he had to be diet on...also remember he had pharm grade stuff 20 yr ago also so small amounts did do what it was suppose to..

Back