• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBOL only?

TKDALLDAY

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm very new to this and only recently started considering going aas route. I've been doing TKD for almost 10 years, but have suffered multiple injuries (ankle problems, tore my achilles, shoulder injury.. and more -_-) and recently recovered from all of them. I'm looking to start aas for making up for the all the lost time, I plan on only doing 1 cycle. I'm not particularly looking to make massive weight gains (though I understand I’ll be gaining a bit, its a plus!), but rather just want to improve my strength, endurance and joints. I want to be able to train almost everyday and have my muscles recover quickly. I haven't worked out in the last 6 months due to work but now that it has slowed down, I plan to get back on that as well. But weight training will not be a priority (I plan on going 3 times a week and dedicate the rest for TKD.

I've done quite a lot of research in the last week and have found that TBOL was my best choice. It doesn't give me a dramatic size increase, its relatively safe with less negative side effects (a little hard on the liver but to my understanding only if you take too much, no risk for estrogenic side effects, so there is limited water retention or risk for gynecomastia ), its oral, and it just seems great overall!

I plan on doing a 5 week cycle of 40mg/40mg/60mg/60mg/60mg.

For PCT forma, liv. climid and nova

The only thing I'm worried about is I hear a lot of people getting back pumps and feeling drowzy.. which just doesn't seem pleasant it I'm trying to train..

I also don't eat extremely healthy and know that I have to change that before I get on tbol. Any guides/websites you guys know that offers good dieting advice while on aas (of course its different for different goals but just some general info would be good)

What do you guys think? is a TBOL only cycle good for what I'm looking for? How does a 5 week cycle broken down like I said for a first cycle sound? Is the PCT planned good enough or am I missing some stuff?

What happens after I’m off it? If I keep my training up will I lose the strength gained? I’m worried about feeling depressed when I’m off due to a difference in Performance during training sessions - i know its inevitable and PCT should help but how did you feel when you were off?

I apologize if I'm asking too much, I just figured I'd see what the experienced people might think, before i make this big decision

So let's pretend you have a test level of 600 right now. And that allows you to make the gains you currently make, get boners, makes you a man, etc.

Your body has a natural feedback loop that keeps you at this 600 level. It's constantly adjusting and monitoring what's in your blood to make sure. Now when you introduce any roid except proviron (which I think there is still some debate on) this feedback loop reads all this exogenous hormone and says "oh way too much, shut er down" and your nice 600 test level plummets rapidly to zero.

Now you are relying on the tbol only to give you results. And it has to make up all this ground just to get you to the level that you were already at. Not to mention you are going to feel like shit, probably won't be able to get hard even if the entire Victoria's Secret line went spread eagle for you, and in general it just won't be fun.

All the vets which I am certainly not will recommend a 10-12 week test only first cycle with an AI and PCT. Blood test before, 4 weeks in, and 4 weeks after pct to make sure your back to normal.

Your diet is shitty as you admitted so I don't know why I'm being nice and telling you all this. I heard a great analogy goes like this: your body is a car, your diet is the fuel, and roids are like nitrous. Your not going anywhere with a shitload of nitrous and no fuel. Get the point?

Your diet will control how much mass you put on, whether or not you lean up or add bodyfat, and the rates at which you do all of that.

Good luck

So let's pretend you have a test level of 600 right now. And that allows you to make the gains you currently make, get boners, makes you a man, etc.

Your body has a natural feedback loop that keeps you at this 600 level. It's constantly adjusting and monitoring what's in your blood to make sure. Now when you introduce any roid except proviron (which I think there is still some debate on) this feedback loop reads all this exogenous hormone and says "oh way too much, shut er down" and your nice 600 test level plummets rapidly to zero.

Now you are relying on the tbol only to give you results. And it has to make up all this ground just to get you to the level that you were already at. Not to mention you are going to feel like shit, probably won't be able to get hard even if the entire Victoria's Secret line went spread eagle for you, and in general it just won't be fun.

All the vets which I am certainly not will recommend a 10-12 week test only first cycle with an AI and PCT. Blood test before, 4 weeks in, and 4 weeks after pct to make sure your back to normal.

Your diet is shitty as you admitted so I don't know why I'm being nice and telling you all this. I heard a great analogy goes like this: your body is a car, your diet is the fuel, and roids are like nitrous. Your not going anywhere with a shitload of nitrous and no fuel. Get the point?

Your diet will control how much mass you put on, whether or not you lean up or add bodyfat, and the rates at which you do all of that.

Good luck

yeah pretty much that

OK, so no one out there is going to tell you tbol only is a good cycle but years ago thats what I did at 50mg a day for 6 weeks. The only side effect I got was that I had to piss every thirty minutes. this stuff really rids you of water so water intake is important. That cycle is the most ripped Ive ever looked in my life. My shoulders had finger length strips of muscle running down them. When you dump all the water from your system your muscles stand out. No sex problems and a positive feeling. Since then all I do is bulk so I only used tbol once. Now the only oral I use is anavar for the strenth gains. If you want to try tbol only I say go for it and form your own opinion. Its what the olympic athletes used till they started getting tested.

since the first day people started talking to me about steroids years ago... if your not taking test with it dont bother taking it. like coffeeaddict put it, he worded it perfectly.

I asked this same question years ago I wanted to just take just a pill for my first cycle and I listened to people and took it the right way and got the results I wanted.

I'm not an expert but I'd dial in the training and diet for a few months before you try anything.

No one wants to hear that but you need to get a good base down to build upon.

Coffeeaddict nailed it

Diet diet diet train train train then hit aas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the stickys.

If you're not going to use an injectable testosterone, I wouldn't bother.

Agree with xyz and if you don't know know your daily protein carb fat intake etc...start there. Bodybuilding.com and I'm sure this site has diet info for u

Get your diet down first. And I have done any oral only cycles. I don't anymore. If you are going to, like coffee said, you will shut down. You will need a good pct for 30 days to get back to normal, and that's if you are young! I always am on a test base year round. Also just to add, as I have done over 50 oral cycles, without the test base you will yo-yo. Meaning you will lost at least half of the progress made. So it's two steps forward one back. It's not a rabbit race on orals it's a turtle one

Get your diet down first. And I have done any oral only cycles. I don't anymore. If you are going to, like coffee said, you will shut down. You will need a good pct for 30 days to get back to normal, and that's if you are young! I always am on a test base year round. Also just to add, as I have done over 50 oral cycles, without the test base you will yo-yo. Meaning you will lost at least half of the progress made. So it's two steps forward one back. It's not a rabbit race on orals it's a turtle one

50 oral cycles? How old are you anyhow 65?

Agree with xyz and if you don't know know your daily protein carb fat intake etc...start there. Bodybuilding.com and I'm sure this site has diet info for u

Yeah I don't plan to do it immediately (I got a guy to get it from already)- I was thinking 6 months of good dieting and training before I do. I've been training for a long time but my diet is what I really need to fix. I've read lots of the stickys in the dieting section and will definitely look at bodybuilding.com thanks for the link!

I'm getting a lot of advice about using test with it, but I really am not looking to pack on weight and muscle, as I said earlier I'm just looking to gain endurance and increase strength for TKD - is TBOL only still a bad idea for that goal? I just want to make up for the lost time i spent injured lol.

Also what do you guys mean i'll crash if I only do oral? I know it means shut down the production of testosterone but if I have a really good PCT and do it for 6 weeks after wouldn't that pretty much solve that problem? I've been looking up info on PCT and my planned PCT as of right now is the following (I found it in an article: http://thinksteroids.com/articles/post-cycle-therapy-pct/)

Nolva 20mgs/day for 6 weeks
Aromasin 20mgs/day for 4 weeks (the guy I contacted to buy the TBOL also recommended I take this during the cycle, but I'm not sure why)
HCG 500iu/day for 3 weeks <<< not totally sure if i'll do this
Vitamin E 1000iu/day for 3 weeks

Climd... none! i've actually read that its not that effective especially on TBOL only cycles. Anything to add?

Yeah I don't plan on starting this cycle for another 6 months - gotta get a good diet in and get back into training. I've been training for a while but the diet is what needs work. I've read lots of the stickys in the diet section and I'll definitely check bodybuilding.com thanks for the tip!

I've been getting a lot of advice about taking test too and not to bother with a tbol only cycle; however I'd like to point out that my goal isn't to gain mass; I want to gain endurance and strength for TKD training and make up for all the lost injured time i wasted lol. Is tbol only still a bad choice for a goal like that?

I'm also wondering about what you guys mean when you say I'll crash or yo-yo from just an oral cycle without test base .. but to my understanding with a good PCT plan you can cure that lag-time till your body produces test again. So far my PCT plan is;

Nolva 20mg/day for 6 weeks
HCG 500iu/day for 3 weeks >>>> not totally sure if i'm doing this yet
Aromasin 20mg/day for 4 weeks (and once a day during cycle)
Vitamin E 1000iu/day for 3 weeks >>>> not totally sure if i'm doing this yet

Climid.. well I've read a lot about how its not as effective as Nova and its not much use for a tbol only cycle not to mention expensive. How does the PCT sound? Any thoughts?

Back