• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reliable source

Ceth27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm new to this form, I'm looking for a reliable source I used to use dynasty labs and geniza. I've heard of hulk body and naps just not sure who is trusted out there and I really am not looking forward to getting burned again on my cash flow. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Not sure about Naps yet. I placed an order on the 8th of April and sent the funds on the 9th. I'm still waiting for the funds to be picked up as of today. Keep you updated

Thanks for the info guys. I'm 27 6-1 about 200 right now, I'm looking to drop about 20-25 pounds then start my cycle. I wanna run test e at 750mg a week and either trend eth or dbol to kick start. Also wouldn't mind running propionate just curious what you guys think and what's a decent cycle for strength gains with mass

Lots of good info around here. Take a look around. I'm sure you'll be happy with what you see.

Actually to many good choices here .... Makes the decision so much fucking harder . We need to boot a few outta here lol

Do some research on the site. Read the stickys and reviews on sources.

Back