• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Legend pharm

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody every use anything from legend. Please let me know what's up with them I'm interested in possibly placing an order.

I'm wondering the same thing... The prices are ridiculously to good to be true, plus mixed opinions or reviews

I have ordered 3 times including test e, test prop, sustanon, cut mix, proviron, deca, and anavar. Anton is very friendly and his service is great. Personally I have only used sust and will be posting bloods when results come in.The rest was used by friends with no complaints.

Yeah the prices just seem too good.. Damn I wish I had the balls to order a ton of shit in bulk.

I've sent Anton 3 different messages from the site with no responses back at all. I'll probably order something small just to see how it goes before I go dropping money on a few things.

Did you get a response yet, tren life? If you have, please pm me the list please. Thanks.

Oh ok my bad, wont happen again. Ill ask a rep directly myself. Thanks.

What would you need a list for if you're using the website? I'm confused.. lol

I recently placed an order and I'm just waiting on TD. The reps and Anton were both very helpful and responded quickly.

They are one of my main sources I use at moment, always good communication and great products at great prices.

The contact us has not been working on the site if you need Anton email him at info@powersteroid.com

Ohhh well that makes sense then. lol, I'm gonna be placing an order next week for my second cycle. Quick question, how're the expo dates on the products? I want to buy in bulk (10vial deal) for Test, Deca, and d-Bol.. But don't want to get it if the dates are soon.

I'm on their Proviron, Test E and Tren E right now. Stuff is GTG! I received my pack faster than it took my other source to pick up funds.

Get Shredded!
Well so far communication is definitely the best I've dealt with, status:pAID AWAITING SHIPMENT, I had to order on a fuckin Saturday of course. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be running some good CYP tho

Well so far communication is definitely the best I've dealt with, status:pAID AWAITING SHIPMENT, I had to order on a fuckin Saturday of course. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be running some good CYP tho

Drug dealers take weekends off too!

Bro I know your happy just don't release publicly when a source ships something to you or when you recieve it(as in saying he shipped yesterday I got it today) that basically disclosed the ta time to anyone ..safety for both party's is what's most important .. happy growing

Legend is gtg. Running Test E, Tren E, Anavar and an AI from them. On my third week and gains and strength are amazing. All the reps for Legend are responsive and easy to work with. I'm placing another order soon. They have made me a loyal customer.

Bro I know your happy just don't release publicly when a source ships something to you or when you recieve it(as in saying he shipped yesterday I got it today) that basically disclosed the ta time to anyone ..safety for both party's is what's most important .. happy growing

OH. Understood, thanks, (sorry)

I've never understood the no discussing ta times because each site tells the approx. number of days it takes to receive. I'm cool with it ,I just don't see that it helps anything

Back