• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

night sweats like a mofo

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on a test p 100mg ed and deca 200mg mon&thurs and was on dbol but finished that up over a week ago anyways im waking up a few times a night drenched in sweat hell im having to put a layer of towels down its so bad. Anyone else dealed with this before

I'm on 1g Test E / 500mgs Deca now and I am SOAKED in sweat every night. As a matter of fact, I'm laying here right now in bed having soaked through my clothes, a towel, the sheet, the blanket and the pillow cases. It's driving me crazy.

Im on a test p 100mg ed and deca 200mg mon&thurs and was on dbol but finished that up over a week ago anyways im waking up a few times a night drenched in sweat hell im having to put a layer of towels down its so bad. Anyone else dealed with this before

Me right now laying in bed wrapped in a wet towel. Disgusting.

de5azypy.jpg

I thought I had night sweats one time and It turned out my little girl pissed in the bed and I was laying in it. That was fun.

I'm on 1g Test E / 500mgs Deca now and I am SOAKED in sweat every night. As a matter of fact, I'm laying here right now in bed having soaked through my clothes, a towel, the sheet, the blanket and the pillow cases. It's driving me crazy.

Same blast I'm running! Well my deca is 600 mg but close enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best thing I ever purchased was a chili pad from brookstone. They aren't cheap but it helps with sweats and summer and chicks who want to sleep next to you and kick off extra heat.

I can cool my bed to 50 degrees and freeze while on tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XYZ i am also on 300npp and 450 test right now about 3 weeks in and i find that the NPP is making me soak the sheets every single night to. before bed i go ahead and lay down 2 towels haha not trying to jack this thread but what causes night sweats ? ive only ever had this happen with tren.

XYZ i am also on 300npp and 450 test right now about 3 weeks in and i find that the NPP is making me soak the sheets every single night to. before bed i go ahead and lay down 2 towels haha not trying to jack this thread but what causes night sweats ? ive only ever had this happen with tren.

Most people running gear have a higher core temp than average. Carbs influence body heat as well as does milk and protein shakes before bed. Your case sounds very extreme. Using anything else OTC?

Most people running gear have a higher core temp than average. Carbs influence body heat as well as does milk and protein shakes before bed. Your case sounds very extreme. Using anything else OTC?

Aside from all your usual support sups ( Coq10, milk thistle, Hawthorn berry, fish oils, ect ect) i am not using anything else. Aside from an Ai. I realize it is not bad at all really endless i eat a huge meal before bed. Or if i wake up and slam food at 3am i wake up at 4 soaked.

Hey, I have two separate towels. One for sweat and one for piss. That's my sweat towel. I'm not an animal for god sake.

Jk brosky. My tren e night sweats are on and off lately, today I took a nap though before work
And drenched the shit outta my pillow

Jk brosky. My tren e night sweats are on and off lately, today I took a nap though before work
And drenched the shit outta my pillow

Well I'm kidding too for shit sake. I don't keep a piss towel on me. Lol

It's weird how it's off and on like you said. Last night, slept all the way though no problem, but sometimes I'll take a nap before work for like an hour and be soaked. I don't get it.

Well I'm kidding too for shit sake. I don't keep a piss towel on me. Lol

It's weird how it's off and on like you said. Last night, slept all the way though no problem, but sometimes I'll take a nap before work for like an hour and be soaked. I don't get it.

I heard Geoff pissed your bed once.

Get Shredded!
Best thing I ever purchased was a chili pad from brookstone. They aren't cheap but it helps with sweats and summer and chicks who want to sleep next to you and kick off extra heat.

I can cool my bed to 50 degrees and freeze while on tren.

So it's 12am and after I read and responded the this post today I'm hot as Hell trying to sleep. Thanks Tren! I love u but let a guy sleep you sob

I went to my doc yesterday and my blood pressure was pretty high so she put me on bp meds and for the first time in a couple weeks I slept the entire night and didnt sweat at all!! I needed that rest

I thought I had night sweats one time and It turned out my little girl pissed in the bed and I was laying in it. That was fun.

BEST!!!!!!

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Aside from all your usual support sups ( Coq10, milk thistle, Hawthorn berry, fish oils, ect ect) i am not using anything else. Aside from an Ai. I realize it is not bad at all really endless i eat a huge meal before bed. Or if i wake up and slam food at 3am i wake up at 4 soaked.

There is your answer. Try it for a day or two with no carbs and much lower calories for the last meal. If you wake up don't eat. This is the only way to really get your answer, but I can't see anything else.

After I got home this morning I had a shake and two peices of wheat toast with laughing cow cheese spread. I think it was 18g of carbs... Just woke up, no sweat.

Guess it wasn't exactly a carb laden meal though. It really is up and down for me

After I got home this morning I had a shake and two peices of wheat toast with laughing cow cheese spread. I think it was 18g of carbs... Just woke up, no sweat.

Guess it wasn't exactly a carb laden meal though. It really is up and down for me

So I may have missed this....eating carbs before bed helped with the night sweats?

So I may have missed this....eating carbs before bed helped with the night sweats?

The opposite, so a lot of people say. Personally I notice no difference. Then again I've never went a buried a shit load of pasta and went to bad right after.

Ya I'm usually wasting protein before bed...no carbs but tren heat got me last night.

I fall asleep fine then an hour later cooking and pissed off.

Oh we'll, it comes with the territory I guess. Workouts are amazing but every other night I'm baking

Thanks for the update

Back