• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

steroid that dosent affect anxiety ?

I'm somewhat pre-disposed to anxiety and I've never noticed any affect from any of the AAS I've run. If anything it's improved in the presence of androgens.

I feel great when I use 500mg of test, like really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have anxiety issues and actually take meds for it. Never had a negative effect from any AAS I have taken. Strong oral pro-hormones are the only thing that has affected anxiety negatively. However I haven't tried tren because I'm fearful it could really affect me negatively. Deca, test, materon, all were handled well.

I'm GAD
Almost all aas bothers me to a very small extent
Seems like test, deca, provion, and masteron seem to bother me the least.
AI'S are the devil and i wouldnt be surprised if they have a larger role in my mood then i give them credit for.

Use test.

Stay away from tren, eq, clomid.

Tren is brutal put me in pretty good depression. But goddamm if the results werent unbrlievable when normalcy kicked in.but test and dbol actually puts me in good mood.

I feel amazing on Primo and test. Dbol is a common "feel good" steroid as well.

IML Gear Cream!
When I'm on test I have the opposite of anxiety. I tend to just not give a fuck about anything except eating and lifting.

Agree with the rest, Test along with training and eating right helped my boy beat an anxiety that used to cripple him regularly.

I feel great right now Im running testp 100mg ed and deca 200mg mon&thurs and for the first month I ran dbol to.. the dbol made my legs hurt really bad especially my calves when running my mile I do daily. I dont know I thought the dbol kinda made me feel blahh but the strength gains were worth it

I have found I feel absolutely ontop of the world on dbol/test. Most others have no real effect.

Tren gave me the worst panic attacks ever. It's awesome stuff so like a beaten wife who never learns I always go back. My tren portion of my cycle typically lasts as long as my results are outweighing my panic attacks. It's really stupid when I actually type it. I shouldn't use it.

So yeah, I'd avoid tren, though many use it with no problem. But many do have anxiety issues. Way more then all other gear combined in my circles. If you do run it, always with a test base

I have had to see a doc for anxiety and actually hit the ER a few times for panic attacks.

I take cyp and tren a shit load of water and Valium if needed. But I have learned to embrace the anxiety and take it out on the weights :)

It's your mind and over time you can control the anxiety but fuck things like lexepro and Xanax that stuff took my anxiety from level 3 to 13.

Just my experience

#1 vote from me would be Dianabol. It is the antithesis of anxiety. I feel confident, alpha and vigorous on the Dbol. It's my favorite.

#2 would be testosterone. But really they should be run together, as test should be in every cycle anyway.

Fuck anxiety it sucks and I hated it and when I get it I just enjoy the ride. That is...unless I'm in a hot crowded room full of people then I'll smash my way outside

Back