• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st cycle - Some questions about goals..

Mewtwo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I just had a couple questions for any of the experienced people..

I'm practice capoeira and acrobatics, and I'm looking to improve my performance; gain endurance, strength, stronger joints and what not.. I'm not looking to make weight gains and get big, I would like to stay relatively the same (cutting and toning is fine). Is there any recommendations you'd make?

I've done some research on this, and I read somewhere that one cycle of Anavar and winstrol should do the trick as they'd help increase endurance and strength without gaining muscle and losing flexibility (flexibility is highly important in what I do). Is this legit? What are your thoughts? :thinking: (and what's the price range for those products?)

I'm also extremely skeptical about roids, and their side effects (oral vs injection), but im seriously considering doing it as I completely love the sport that I do (its not competitive, I just do it for fun) and I've been dedicating so much time to it but with several injures I've attained over a year my performance dropped. I guess if you can share your story and experience with roids, that would probably help me!:winkfinger:

Cheers!

L

capoeira and acrobatics, and ur gonna take a cycle (cocks gun) You want increased endurance and strength without gaining muscle (puts to temple)

I rarely say this as I try to help as many as I can no matter what, but NO you don't need anything you are in F*cking acrobatics bro, if you are wanting to use AAS for the mere point to NOT GAIN MUSCLE then gtfo. I think GNC may have a sale on creatine and the store across from them probably has a good selection of under armor and tanning supplies...

capoeira and acrobatics, and ur gonna take a cycle (cocks gun) You want increased endurance and strength without gaining muscle (puts to temple)

I rarely say this as I try to help as many as I can no matter what, but NO you don't need anything you are in F*cking acrobatics bro, if you are wanting to use AAS for the mere point to NOT GAIN MUSCLE then gtfo. I think GNC may have a sale on creatine and the store across from them probably has a good selection of under armor and tanning supplies...

Haha, well I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of me or not. But to my understanding there are people that take roids for improvement in their athletic performance - sprinters and whatnot - so i thought it would work the same even if I'm in acrobatics? Like taking it would allow me to train for longer period of times and my muscles would heal faster so I could potentially train everyday? And don't roids make your joints stronger (that would be a huge plus for me)? I'm sorry if I'm asking a lot of dumb questions but the research I've done basically said all this and that's why i'm here to get actual users experience/advice. Thanks again..

^ lol sprinters are strong as fuck. You realize how much strength and power it takes to run as fast as the the olympic sprinters go? They rely on muscle too.

A simple rule of thumb pertaining to athletic endeavors of any sort.... All things being equal, the stronger person will win. Now that is true from marathon runners to sprinters, to any other sport. I think you are somewhat under the misconception that weight training will hinder those attributes you mentioned when in fact it will do nothing but improve all aspects of it. Look to weight training programs geared more towards athletes that compete in weight classes. Judo, bjj, boxers etc. Those are the programs you would want to emulate. As far as AAS are concerned, I'm not clear as to whether you have actually been lifting at this point or not. If you have, yes aas will help you get stronger, if you haven't started lifting and have only been practicing your sport, you need to pursue that for quite some time before looking at "supplementation"

No no, I guess I didn't word my op right..

I WILL be doing weight training as well, but that isn't going to be my main focus, I'll be hitting the gym hard 3 times a week and doing my other training during the weekdays (I just said the thing about not gaining too much weight cause I don't want to forgo my flexibility, but I suppose if I keep stretching everyday it obvs wont go away). I've been lifting for a couple years now around 3-4 times a week I just don't do it religiously.. i'll miss some days when school is too much, but once exams are over this may I'll be more focused. I'm sorry for not making that clear lol, I can see now how I look dumb :p

But my question now is; what AAS would be good for me? Anavar & winstrol is what i've been told..

neither anavar or winstrol are going to make your joints stronger. Winstrol would probably do the opposite actually.

if you think AAS would help you just run a test cycle. It's not going to make you less flexible or decrease your endurance. That effect would only be the outcome of how you train.

Sounds good guys, I've decided to run a test cycle of anavar. Thanks a lot for all your advice lol and again apologies for my noobness.

IML Gear Cream!
.....no
I meant 'Test' cycle as in Testosterone cycle.

yeah....I didn't mean "test" anavar for 12 weeks.
Run Testosterone E/C or even SUS-250 for 12 weeks

Too late he's probably already half way through his anavar cycle doing back flips and stuff.

I suppose I really need to get more familiar before actually considering this, i'm dumb. - time to do some aas studying lol.

I suppose I really need to get more familiar before actually considering this, i'm dumb. - time to do some aas studying lol.

Its just you ask for opinions, and several say testosterone alone, and you say thanks I'm going to run anavar. This anavar or winny thing, is it bc they come in pills? Either run a testosterone cycle or I'd just focus on diet and training.

no no I just merrily misunderstood that they meant testosterone alone, lol. I thought they meant run a var TEST cycle - i'm not used to the terminology is all as I already said earlier I'm very new to aas and only started reading up on them a couple days ago.

I've also been researching this stuff all day today, and I read some good stuff about TBOL - it being not too harmful in comparison to others and not giving a "puffy" look and much mass gain while still getting good strength gains and increasing endurance.

I decided I'm definitely not going with Anavar or winny. But yes, I was leaning more towards them because they come in pills. Definitely don't want injections although I've read that they're the safer choice.

Any thoughts on running a TBOL only cycle at 60mg for 6 weeks? I don't plan on taking more than one cycle.. just looking for more opinions.. still doing more research

Last edited:
You won't do "just one cycle".
Forget running any oral only. Now one is going to advise you to do so.
Test E/C 500mg for 12 weeks.
Have Aromasin on hand
and the standard clomid/nolva for PCT

no no I just merrily misunderstood that they meant testosterone alone, lol. I thought they meant run a var TEST cycle - i'm not used to the terminology is all as I already said earlier I'm very new to aas and only started reading up on them a couple days ago.

I've also been researching this stuff all day today, and I read some good stuff about TBOL - it being not too harmful in comparison to others and not giving a "puffy" look and much mass gain while still getting good strength gains and increasing endurance.

I decided I'm definitely not going with Anavar or winny. But yes, I was leaning more towards them because they come in pills. Definitely don't want injections although I've read that they're the safer choice.

Any thoughts on running a TBOL only cycle at 60mg for 6 weeks? I don't plan on taking more than one cycle.. just looking for more opinions.. still doing more research

Simple rule as old as gyms and gear. If you aren't willing to stick yourself with a needle, don't get involved with gear. Orals are not sufficient and if you have enough interest in doing this to juice but not enough to overcome the fear of injections, you really should just skip the drugs all together.

Thats my honest feeling bro. It's not for you, and I don't mean that in any negative way. You are a committed athlete in your chosen sports, and I respect that. It just so happens that you don't need gear.

Get Shredded!
A simple rule of thumb pertaining to athletic endeavors of any sort.... All things being equal, the stronger person will win. Now that is true from marathon runners to sprinters, to any other sport. I think you are somewhat under the misconception that weight training will hinder those attributes you mentioned when in fact it will do nothing but improve all aspects of it. Look to weight training programs geared more towards athletes that compete in weight classes. Judo, bjj, boxers etc. Those are the programs you would want to emulate. As far as AAS are concerned, I'm not clear as to whether you have actually been lifting at this point or not. If you have, yes aas will help you get stronger, if you haven't started lifting and have only been practicing your sport, you need to pursue that for quite some time before looking at "supplementation"

Thats a really general statement. You use all things being equal, which I say is unfair :) bc I could say if all things are equal if I have a single extra brain cells I should win, if things are exactly the same otherwise.

Just making the point strength if gotten for nothing as in your example is always welcome, but it almost never comes that way. Most guys will gain some weigh, lose some stamina (minute of course), and if not flexibility often ROM.

The rage is running super andros like dbol, test susp. Etc bc they are so powerful and out of your system fast for testing. They are combined with powerful antiaromatase drugs to limit bloat. But there is no free ride, the letros and such are hard to nail and can dehydrate or just make sick. Point is, strength for nothing is always better but it's not realistic.

Back