• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yo

masongrey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure what to say...I feel like I in school getting ready to intro myself. Anyway....not new to the board, the game or the gym. I am a sucker for knowledge and love to read up on the latest. Have cycled on and off for years. Also had a couple of nice injuries but came back from the dead and can help pass along my 411 on things that may happen to all of us one day like

Buldge disk l4/l5 (thought my squatting days were over)...NOPE
Shoulder pain (started getting it last year and hit PT)...thought bench and heavy press gone....NOPE
Had acne so bad on my shoulders I had fucking blood spots on my sheet like a chick on her period. Looked all over the place online and got what worked...CONTROLLED

Anyway...glad to be part and if you guys have questions for me ask away. When I got those injuries and acne I spent days weeks online looking up how to get better so....fire away cause I know I will have questions on cycles and so on

end of rant...time to power down some grub

BTW if anyone ever hits this thread (via google someday in the future) and battles gear related back and shoulder cyst acne (like me) I tried OTC PanOxl then finally went to a dermatologist and told them I was on TRT and they gave me a script for Acanya....I have been on it a week and it is awesome!

Just wanted to pass that long

Thanks dudes, since just about 99% of my college buds quit lifting over the past 15 yrs its like....does anyone even lift :) glad I found this forum to talk with people who eat sleep and lift then eat more sleep and lift again. Now I need to browse some threads

welcome aboard

Back