• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Noob

Cman81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have been lifting for a couple years. My interest in AAS has been growing over the last few months. I have decided to give them a try, and am here for advice and knowledge from an experienced group of people.

welcome aboard

Sup man

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have been lifting for a couple years. My interest in AAS has been growing over the last few months. I have decided to give them a try, and am here for advice and knowledge from an experienced group of people.

Ive known this guy for over 20 years. He is g2g. I sent him here for guidance.

Welcome to asf brother.
read the stickies and do a lot of research before you start putting anything in your body.
good luck bro on your journey.

Good to see your still around. Your moving up in the world!

Welcome bro, What are your stats (age, weight, height, years training)??

Im 32 yrs old,5'9, 175#, and have lifted on and off for 10 yrs, but die hard no fucking around for almost 3yrs straight. It has helped me a ton to deal with stress and release aggression. I have changed the way I eat, sleep, and just how I look at the world in general, all thanks to training.

Back