• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol @ 30mg made my tummy hurt

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I need to get to 45-50mg a day of dbol, 30mgs made me feel a little sick to my stomach. Is there anything I can eat with it that will ease this discomfort?

I was fine until last night had a similar problem. Never had any stomach discomfort at all until a dose last night. It's all about taking it with a big meal IMO. If you take it in between meals or even 30 min before it can leave ur stomach hurting for hours. I find it best to take in the middle of a meal, and make sure u drink ALOT of water. Not enough water can do the same thing.

Big hearty square type stuff is the way to go, stay away from acidic things near dosing times (juice, soda, oranges etc.)

Thanks guys.. I will have to increase my water consumption I may be at a gallon if not a lil more at the moment. I also try to never eat anything acidic due to heartburn so im good there.. I will start taking it with good hearty meals and try for 50mg tomorrow. Wish me the best :)

if ya dont mind me asking what brand dbol is it? depending the source 30mg could be sufficient...but certain sources ive heard up to 75-100mg

the shit i use to take 20yrs ago 30mg was plenty ...makes my stomach hurt just hearing people taking 100mg of dbol or 30-40mg sdrol

if ya dont mind me asking what brand dbol is it? depending the source 30mg could be sufficient...but certain sources ive heard up to 75-100mg

the shit i use to take 20yrs ago 30mg was plenty ...makes my stomach hurt just hearing people taking 100mg of dbol or 30-40mg sdrol

Its OP. I found it kinda strange myself that I got stomach pain because a couple years back I was taking the blue hearts by body research and never had a stomach ache from them.

as warrior stated splittin the dose...25mg preworkout and 25mg with breakfast or if ya workout early then yake the other dose with dinner or afternnoon meal...just not to close to bed else you wont be able to sleep........and if that doesnt work then send it to me and get some more BH...haha..goodluck brotha

as warrior stated splittin the dose...25mg preworkout and 25mg with breakfast or if ya workout early then yake the other dose with dinner or afternnoon meal...just not to close to bed else you wont be able to sleep........and if that doesnt work then send it to me and get some more BH...haha..goodluck brotha

lol... never!!!! its all mine! Ill follow the advice I know you guys will do your best to set me straight. Thank you

Tums, g. Orals give me heartburn, indigestion.

I picked up some from Thailand. Best place on earth by the way. I never had stomach pain. But that shit shut down my appetite like no other. worse than ephedrine

really?? thats crazy. Ive been fine since taking 25mg twice a day with food but if not my stomach feels like shit

Tums, g. Orals give me heartburn, indigestion.

Same, hits me around the 2-3 week mark. Heartburn occasionally and huge stomach problems unless I take right in the middle of a BIG meal.. If I screw it up I will end up sacrificing 6 to 800 cals..

I was reading this thread the other day and didn't think anything of it never had this problem but im almost a week in and only at 20 mg ed last nite woke up feeling like I was gonna throw up haven't had appetite all day forced food diwn. Ive always done 50 mg ed but i always did BD dbol im trying new brand now im thinking it coukd be that or maybe im just getting old gonna be 39 few mos.lol

.. Ive recently had really bad gas in the middle of the night and it stinks like shit lol .. I'll just blame it on the dbol.. :p

Sometimes I will get an upset stomach but as soon as I take with carbs I'm fine.

Oatmeal and d-bol is a killer breakfast....

I have a oatmeal strawberry peanut butter and banana protein smoothie in the morning with my dbol its gggrrrrreat!!!!

Back