• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who do you use for your IGF-1 Lr3

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not that any of you have bought this before... But if you did hypothetically wanna snag some where would you go to snag said IGF-1 lr3... GNC was my first choice but the old "gimme the good stuff" line with a wink didn't work... You can PM me if ya want.

Currently running Purchase Peptides igf1 lr3 and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite peptides for all of my pep needs. I have tried another source for igf that isnt here, and it was a night and day difference. Just remember, your body will desensitize to exogenous igf. 2w on 2w off has worked fine for me.

Elite peptides for all of my pep needs. I have tried another source for igf that isnt here, and it was a night and day difference. Just remember, your body will desensitize to exogenous igf. 2w on 2w off has worked fine for me.

Are you saying desentilazion after 2 weeks of everyday use?

I've been using it workout days only (4 days a week) for a solid 4 weeks now with no signs of desentilazion that I've noticed.

Im sure i could run it longer, but id much rather keep it fresh. Im running 5 days a week, 100mcg into muscle worked pwo

Im sure i could run it longer, but id much rather keep it fresh. Im running 5 days a week, 100mcg into muscle worked pwo

True true. I've most commonly seen 4 on 4 off.....but I'm experimenting and wanting to learn my body and will probably go up to 8 weeks and see what happens. I think I can push it further due to the lower frequency dosing schedule - so far so good.

True true. I've most commonly seen 4 on 4 off.....but I'm experimenting and wanting to learn my body and will probably go up to 8 weeks and see what happens. I think I can push it further due to the lower frequency dosing schedule - so far so good.

8 is a long ass time lol. But youre one of the few on the forum who constantly tracks properly so i have no doubt youll keep it on lock. 2 weeks worked well for me mainly because thats exactly one vial :p

^^^ok is this the igf you run with gh to help with growth ....now im just learning this so bare with me ...sorry not hi jackin thread

IML Gear Cream!
Best IGF-1 lr3 I've used is from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1mg/ml Free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had good reviews on Blue Sky Peptide's IGF-Lr3. We have a sale going on right now too, 25-35%off and free shipping over $99.

Back