• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lethargy

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a question. On Trt for 3 years. Just started a blast of 500mg of Test C for 10 weeks before crusing again on TRT dose. I dont take AI on TRT but decided to take Adex for the 10 week run. Third shot in and from day two I've been tired and sleepy. Haven't changed workout much so overtraining is not it. Adex was at .5 e3d but lowered it to .25 to e3d.
I did a lot of reading and I've read variety of answers.
AI dosage, estrogen, bump in test, wait till week 3 or 4, use DHEA, drink more water (I drink minmum of 1 gallon), Eat more carbs and on and on.

I feel like sleeping all the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

lethargy and being tired are two very different things.

Lots of things that could contribute to this.

I recommend hitting up a privatemdlabs and get some blood work done. My initial inclination is that your e2 is too low. If you don't want to do bloods, perhaps taper off the adex and see how you feel. At that dose of test, you may not need an AI. If any signs of gyno arise, reimplement the adex as needed.

Long term DHEA in men leads to elevated estrogen. As for the lethargy, its most likely your thyroid. AAS beats up your thyroid. Get blood work done. Which wont do you any good because your doctor will just tell you you're fine and your numbers are in range. They are idiots anyways and will probably only check your TSH. Get your adrenal function tested.

I never had gyno issues before. On previous cycles and on my current TRT dose I never felt so sluggish. Since this is my very first time using adex I am going to discontinue using it and see what happens.

Since I've only taken adex .25 eod (4 times total1mg) would completely dropping it make matters worst? What would be the other option?

I am still on test c for 9 more weeks before returning to regular TRT dosage.

Thanks

Back