• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cooter's bout to recomp! first cycle log. (unpsonsored) (steelgear)

cootermcgraw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Height: 6'0"
Weight 209
Bodyfat: 15-18 I'm guessing.

I have been lifting approximately 13 years. From age 12-20 I lifted approximately 3-5 days a week for football. Ended up playing a few years college ball.

Quit football when I was 21 and got into bodybuilding. From age 22-now i haven't lifted seriously. On a month off three months is usually how it's been ha. Anyways, I am looking to stay lean and hard with this cycle. Let the fun begin!

Cals= approximately 2800-3200 from whole foods.

The Cycle. I will be getting bloods at week 5.

Test E 500 a week (250 mg mon, thurs) x 10 weeks. (Genshi)
Dbol 30mg q day x 1 month (blue hearts)
Masteron 300mg q week (100mg mon, thurs, sat) x 12 weeks. (Genshi
Arimidex 0.5mg eod
HCG 250 twice a week (weeks 3-12)

PCT

Clomid 50, 50, 25, 25
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

Day 1.

LysBNSs.jpg

Last edited:
I am on Day 3 of the cycle. So far so good. No itchy nips from the dbol or anything. I can tell I am holding a small amount of water already. I nearly fainted with my first pin but I made it through. I am a tad sore but nothing too bad.

Your stats are almost identical to mine, perhaps I carry slightly less body fat http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53592&d=1394196459
I wish I could grow on ~3000kcal diet, currently eating 4000kcal just to maintain.

As for your dosing schedule I noticed non uniform pinning frequency.
Test E 500 a week (250 mg mon, thurs) x 10 weeks. (Genshi)
Masteron 300mg q week (100mg mon, thurs, sat) x 12 weeks. (Genshi)
Why not do the following for more stable bood levels?
Test E 1.2ml (300mg) E4D, which totals to 525mg/ week
Mast 1ml (100mg) E2D, which totals to 350mg/wk

Easy to follow as the schedule requires to pin Mast every other day, and every other pin contains Test E as well.

Your stats are almost identical to mine, perhaps I carry slightly less body fat http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=53592&d=1394196459I wish I could grow on ~3000kcal diet, currently eating 4000kcal just to maintain. As for your dosing schedule I noticed non uniform pinning frequency.Why not do the following for more stable bood levels? Easy to follow as the schedule requires to pin Mast every other day, and every other pin contains Test E as well.
I've thought about doing it like that but this just fits better for me I guess. Ive read several logs where people had pinned mast mon wed fri and still had great results.Damn nice shoulder vascularity man! My arms and forearms are pretty vascular naturally but I would like to see the shoulder veins pop while on aas.

I think you have to be at least 10%bf for masteron to be effective

I think you have to be at least 10%bf for masteron to be effective
That is the general consensus however ive read several users incorporate it in not only cutting cycles but bulking cycles as well. Imo I am at a close enough body to see some effects. Especially in a months time when I am back in the swing of things and on top of diet for a long period of time.

Day 5.
Legs

So today was the first day I could 100% say that I felt the dbol and can see the water retention. Back pump from hell.

Diet has been spot on today. Super motivated.

TGiFb8s.jpg

0.5mg eod was pretty low, i guess you don't mind the dbol bloat then.

I need some of that for the long easter weekend.

Boats not even that bad to be honest. Definitely noticeable. And my thought on ai's and ancillaries is to use the smallest effective dose possible. I should've just started at 0.25 eod from the start.

Today is day 8. Chest and triceps planned for this afternoon. Dieting at 2300-3000 cals.

Weights
Day 1. 209.0
Day 8. 214.6

Day 13. Doing legs and a core workout today. Strength still feels like its increasing. Feel good overall. I have leaned up a bit.

Weight.Day 1. 209.0Day 8. 214.6Day 15. 214.4Today is day 15. I feel leaner. Averaging 2000-3000 cals a day. Killed legs yesterday. Chest and tris today. Averaging about 4 days lifting a week. Am going to try and start running on my days off from the gym. Already looking way more vascular. Not holding as much water either.

Day 15. Chest/tri's. By far my best workout. Was so damn strong today. I could see veins in my delts when i was pumped.

EFNz9sH.jpg

cootermcgraw said:
Damn nice shoulder vascularity man! My arms and forearms are pretty vascular naturally but I would like to see the shoulder veins pop while on aas.

Sounds like you have achieved your mini-goal!
Congratulations, I see your cycle is going well, keep it up.

Get Shredded!
Day 22. Havent lifted all week. Busy with work. Vascularity is definitely kicking almost 24/7 now

Sometimes its beneficial to take an entire week off gym, let your body fully recover so that it can withstand another 8 weeks of hell.
I am sure you will come back stronger after a week off, I know I always do - I always set up new personal bests after breaks / de-load periods.

Day 24. Lifted today. First Tim in a week. Felt great. Felt lean. Did back and bis. Weighed 216 this am. Dbol really feels great the leaner you are. Still not a single estro side in sight. Really going to be hitting it hard from here on out. Continuing to cut/recomp.

Day 26. Legs. Back pumps are absolutely fucked. Had to end my workout early. Got in some good work though.

UUGKzMg.jpg

Day 33. Going to try and start running a couple miles a day to lean up a tad. Still hitting the weights consistently. I am a furnace lol. Ive noticed i get extremely hot at night now. Maybe the masteron?

Nice log here ...im alittle late sorry...hey ur doin great job....one thing i wanna ask at ur hieght would u like to put on more mass ...maybe 4000+ calories a day ? U can afford bulk and sacrifice some leaness and be one jacked mf lol....hey dont get me wrong ur on great shape and continue ...just my .02

Nice log here ...im alittle late sorry...hey ur doin great job....one thing i wanna ask at ur hieght would u like to put on more mass ...maybe 4000+ calories a day ? U can afford bulk and sacrifice some leaness and be one jacked mf lol....hey dont get me wrong ur on great shape and continue ...just my .02
Ive actually thought about it lol. My clothes dont fit anymore and ive only gained around 11 pounds. Ive ate a domino pizza and lava cakes before bed the past three nights lol. Probably over 5000 calories the past couple days. I am actually starting keto tomorrow. I want to be ripped and big for summer. Ive done keto before so I know it works well for me. I also thought about adding in deca and increasing the cycle to 20 weeks and kust doing a yolo bulk as you suggested lol but unfortunately I dont have enough money to spend on new clothes.

Quick emotional update. It feels as if im more alert and not as sensitive to other peoples feelings and shit lol. I am always but in up now. Ears are always hot and I get insanely hot when I sleep. I think this is attributed to the test kicking in as I have been on mast prop since week one with no such sides.

Pic taken after chest and tris.
ffsWmlJ.jpg

Day 37. Weight 219.8. Login some bloat from the dbol finally. I miss it :(. Will be getting mid cycle bloods next week. I hope my test levels are g2g. I think they will be.

Day 42.

So im actually experiencing pip for the first time. Ive been injecting the test into my glutes exclusively and the masteron in the delts on Saturdays. No pip whatsoever from the mast. However on monday I decided to pin my delt with test. Fuuarrkkk still sore. And there is a slightly swollen area to my arm about an inch or two below where I pinned. Its not an abscess...yet. Lol. Pain is significantly lower today compared to yesterday though. Just feels like a constant dull ache. Das it man. Hitting masteron the next four days to catch up and stay on track after briefly wanting to stop it and just run it at the end of the cycle.

Chest/tris/shoulders later today.

Last day on cycle. Hit 9.5 weeks. Ended up eating like shit for the most part. Traiing averaged two-three days a week the past couple weeks. Weight went from 209 to 222 over the course of the cycle. Minimal amount of body fat gained. next cycle will be test prop tren and anadrol. An eight weeker. I'll either run the anadrol at a decent dose or just go with a lower dosed dbol preworkout. Training with dbol was insane. Strength is way up in all exercises. Front squat 275 x 8 despite the shit chicken legs lol.

tWEeJk8.jpg

Last edited:
Back