• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1ml of oil in deltoid a good first pin?

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got my gear today and am fully prepped for this pin.. Just wanted to know if a medial delt can hold 1ml of test E with no worries. Ive heard of half a ml before but Im 5'11 200lbs at 10% bf now and feel that it can take it what you guys think?

I meant lateral delt/.... brain fart

I pin two cc's in delts no problema.

just did it... Almost started sweating lol I hate needles sooo fuckin much... have a little pain deep inside where the oil is but its been a long time since ive done this so I m guessing thats normal

Just irritation. You'll be fine

Warrior

I hope its just irritation, I m pretty sure I got that different batch of op stuff. But I hope im not one of the guys who get a bad reaction from it.

I started out with half cc's on delts , and im up to 1.5cc now... never really had any PIP ...

But my shoulder did get red and warm for a few days, i recommend 25g 1" :winkfinger:

When I first started pinning I would just do .5 in each shoulder otherwise it would hurt. Just had to get past the virgin muscle point now I can push 1-1.5ccs in no problem.

A lot who complained about the bad reactions to the OP formula said their injection site area swelled up considerably. If it just hurts a little bit now I doubt you're one of those people. I still get that a little bit every time, goes away within 10-15 mins.

Yep when i first pinning delts they hurt with that deep feeling no matter how much i put in . But now i dont really feel anything. East area to pin.

I honestly avoid pinning delts until I have no other place to go. It's hard reaching across my chest and trying to keep the needle steady. Glutes my favorite.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah Im good to go. after my leg workout I just did I guess the blood flow took some of the pain away. shoulder feels fine now. I used a 23g x 1" When I first looked at it I was like oh shit this is going to hurt. but as soon as you break the skin its nothing. its rough trying to push test E through across the chest with one hand lol especially when you have sweaty hands

I do my cruise pins in my delts and traps. Now that I started my blast, it's going to be all glutes.
I need to learn how to do the ventral glute tho...

I didn't like pinning my quads. Made me too sore for too long.

Icc is perfect for outside medial delt, make your upside down triangle and boom right in the center!!

I got my gear today and am fully prepped for this pin.. Just wanted to know if a medial delt can hold 1ml of test E with no worries. Ive heard of half a ml before but Im 5'11 200lbs at 10% bf now and feel that it can take it what you guys think?

I do my cruise pins in my delts and traps. Now that I started my blast, it's going to be all glutes.
I need to learn how to do the ventral glute tho...

I didn't like pinning my quads. Made me too sore for too long.

After my second pin in a few days I'll switch to the glutes and quads. I wanted to start in the Deltoids because of faster uptake...thats what i understand anyway from what ive read. Just last time I pinned the quad on my own I hit a nerve and havent been the same since lol.. I will damn near break out in sweats everytime I even see a needle...

Icc is perfect for outside medial delt, make your upside down triangle and boom right in the center!!

Pretty sure I hit the bottom of that upside down triangle... but its still good I think. just a little sore

Your good, just take your time.I used to pin myself everywhere,calves,delts,quads. but it gets hard to reach as someone said, like across your chest and easier for someone else to pin my tris,LOL I am lucky and have a wonderful wife, yes she does mind jabbing a whole in me but she supports me in everything! Oh yea and almost forgot , sure as hell can't pin my lats myself,LOL

Pretty sure I hit the bottom of that upside down triangle... but its still good I think. just a little sore

After my second pin in a few days I'll switch to the glutes and quads. I wanted to start in the Deltoids because of faster uptake...thats what i understand anyway from what ive read. Just last time I pinned the quad on my own I hit a nerve and havent been the same since lol.. I will damn near break out in sweats everytime I even see a needle...

yes...there is a faster uptake in the delts vs. glutes

Your good, just take your time.I used to pin myself everywhere,calves,delts,quads. but it gets hard to reach as someone said, like across your chest and easier for someone else to pin my tris,LOL I am lucky and have a wonderful wife, yes she does mind jabbing a whole in me but she supports me in everything! Oh yea and almost forgot , sure as hell can't pin my lats myself,LOL

Thats awesome, not everyone is as lucky to have a wife like that.. I wish I could get my dad to do it for me.. but he may flip when he finds out im on cycle... he'll know though soon enough.. with my bf % and build it'll be very noticeable in a few weeks after the dbol fully kicks in.

I've done 2.5ml, my delts are pretty average too. No pip at all. I did, however, start with l and build my way up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done 3 in delt. Lil pip and redness but overall wasn't bad. Definitley did not have to think about it and wonder if I got in the muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Damn well arent you guys badass lol... theres no way I'll be trying that anytime soon. I'll stick with the 1cc for now until I feel like they are big enough to take more.. will set my mind at ease.

Back