• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1mexgear?

Rennoc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I've ordered my first shipment of product from 1mexgear and communication has been great up until I sent my money order in and emailed him the info he requested. Not saying anything negative yet just wondering if anyone else has ordered from him recently and how well everything went and how fast the shipping and receiving process went?

Lol well idk it was the number one on the sponsors page and I'm not used to ordering any product online. The only reason I did was because I don't have a local contact anymore.

Lol well idk it was the number one on the sponsors page and I'm not used to ordering any product online. The only reason I did was because I don't have a local contact anymore.

The names are categorized alphabetically. They (1mexgear) have a number in their name so they are the "top".

This being said, anyone notice Domestic-supply above Crimson pharma? Every time I see that I just think. WTF?
The letter "C" comes before "D"

Lol yeah I noticed that a minute ago when I clicked on the hyperlink you sent me again so now I just feel stupid haha but oh well every post I read said they all got their product.

why.jpg

Back