• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pct

T rav

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am doing a 12 week cycle of test and deca, I was wondering if someone could tell me after the 12 weeks is it better to do pct with clomid or stay on for holding onto the gains and how long should I wait between cycles? thanks for any help

That's a personal choice. Nobody can tell you to blast and cruise or to cycle and PCT.

Time off between cycles depends on what you choose to do as well.

Since you're asking these questions, I would just do pct. Don't worry about your next cycle until you do some research.

Warrior

I would run clomid and exemestane on pct and keep some prami or caber on hand since you're running something that could produce progesterone sides(deca)

Hiya I'm new to this tapatalk so I'm if commenting in the wrong part I'm sorry lol ... I'm also doing a 12 week course of test and deca and I'm looking to take nolvadex and clomid as a pct but I was wandering If someone could tell me how long after my course I should start taking it and for how long and what doesage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say you have A LOT of research to do before you even think of cycling any aas... read and take your time man, it's not something to rush into..

Hiya I'm new to this tapatalk so I'm if commenting in the wrong part I'm sorry lol ... I'm also doing a 12 week course of test and deca and I'm looking to take nolvadex and clomid as a pct but I was wandering If someone could tell me how long after my course I should start taking it and for how long and what doesage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back