• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bigger Stronger Faster. A Documentary on the media corrupt view of steroid.

John Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey gangs. I saw a documentary called Bigger Stronger Faster about the corruption view that people in US (or around the world) have on steroid. Overall, I really enjoy the film, about how people are missing lead about the view, side effects and dangers of steroid use. You also get to see first hand how stupid Congressmen are rejecting doctors researcher on steroid. The only part that I hated in the film was the interview of Donald Hooton. I do express my gratitude to the passing of his son Taylor Hooton, but how dare he blame steroid for his son death when his son was also taking SSRI (Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors) for depressions. The father is so bias and also fail and even stated that the medicine he was on is irrelevant, does not need to be on the Taylor Hooton foundation website either. (Believe kids should't uses steroid, unless it is prescribed by doctors for medical purposes) (I still want to bitch slap some sense into Donald Hooton, Because of you, and you're lack of education, you help make steroid illegal, gave it a bad name and you also possibly provided him the money to buy steroid since the steroid duration he been on probably wasn't cheap) I strongly encourage you watch this film and add comment or concerns you have as well.

Below is a link to the film on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIiIKB7uDCc

I saw this when it first came out. Pretty awesome and did a good job at trying to be unbiased.

I loved this movie and saw it awhile ago on Netflix. Any documentary like these are really cool and im always down to finding new ones. ANother cool one is called 30 years of Pain and its about Strongman competitions. Its pretty cool to watch a bunch of GH massed up monsters going strong and there lives. Some of those guys would have made great bodybuilders.

Hey gangs. I saw a documentary called Bigger Stronger Faster about the corruption view that people in US (or around the world) have on steroid. Overall, I really enjoy the film, about how people are missing lead about the view, side effects and dangers of steroid use. You also get to see first hand how stupid Congressmen are rejecting doctors researcher on steroid. The only part that I hated in the film was the interview of Donald Hooton. I do express my gratitude to the passing of his son Taylor Hooton, but how dare he blame steroid for his son death when his son was also taking SSRI (Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors) for depressions. The father is so bias and also fail and even stated that the medicine he was on is irrelevant, does not need to be on the Taylor Hooton foundation website either. (Believe kids should't uses steroid, unless it is prescribed by doctors for medical purposes) (I still want to bitch slap some sense into Donald Hooton, Because of you, and you're lack of education, you help make steroid illegal, gave it a bad name and you also possibly provided him the money to buy steroid since the steroid duration he been on probably wasn't cheap) I strongly encourage you watch this film and add comment or concerns you have as well.

Below is a link to the film on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIiIKB7uDCc

But congressmen are so smart :jerkit:

I liked that documentary. one of the best ive seen on "steroids" and not just the ones everyone is scared of... DAMN those anabolics!!!!

I want to know who was that person that congressman kept verifying information with. Maybe he or she should be the congressman.

That movie revealed how steroids were not really seen as bad until the congressman or whatever decided it was ruining his favorite sport.

cause if my congressman is going to sit down after a "hard day at work" have a few beers and watch a baseball game, that game better be fucking fair for everyone.

fuck the US govt.

Sincerely, a disgruntled vet who has been waiting too long to recieve VA benefits.

IML Gear Cream!
My favorite part of BFS is when the fat man tells his mom he's using winstrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha cause winny makes you shredded bro. everyone in high school knows that.

Exactly and the mom was like oh my god, it's the end of the world, he's using winstrol!

ery6y5e2.jpg

I thought it was even funnier how he said he had to quit cause he felt guilty. Maybe if he had stayed on it he could have dropped a few pounds and looked a bit more impressive for the movie.

I thought it was even funnier how he said he had to quit cause he felt guilty. Maybe if he had stayed on it he could have dropped a few pounds and looked a bit more impressive for the movie.

Yup.

No doubt I love those kinda documentaries, but it was a little silly and overblown... Just like everything else about steroids

That guy made himself look dumb.

The lead role in the documentary should've been his brother, the one who was still competing in powerlifting, using gear and obviously doing a lot better than the other two.

That guy made himself look dumb.

The lead role in the documentary should've been his brother, the one who was still competing in powerlifting, using gear and obviously doing a lot better than the other two.

Hey Nuttz51. First of all I want to thank you for serving our country and it a shame that VA and Congress keep screwing with our veterans. My father got screw by the VA and it well beyond frustrating for veterans like yourself.

The film show great reason about steroid and I wanted people to be more informed about thing that are going on. I try to be informed about news, issue, health, and science news on NPR.org or nytimes.com (which are two great source, Cnn suck and are gatekeeper) BCC.com is also okay but they advertise cnn.com on their website.

Colbert report and Jon Steward can back that up.

https://screen.yahoo.com/fox-news-hillary-clintons-age-050000567.html (This is colbert on foxnews)

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/9x4jrq/the-standlot (Jon Steward on CNN)

Congressman or congresswomen tend to look for after themselves more than the people who are paying their salary and are far more dirty that hulk hogan steroid uses. (Just a few are a keeper, cough * Rob Ford * cough)

Yea I loved this documentary used it to help cave my girl in to being cool with me juicin.. Yea mark bell is a fuckin beast and he isn't a fat ass powerlifer he's in decent shape unlike most. I'm not saying all are for all the power lifters on here but I am saying most.

Get Shredded!
That's crazy how much fat he lost.

He must've taken all the winny his brother felt bad about taking!

I also saw that when it was first released. Very good documentary and hell yea, Taylor Hooton's father is a fool. Like you said, the kid was on SSRI's. That really pisses me off that he won't acknowledge that that could have had anything to do with his thinking

I also saw that when it was first released. Very good documentary and hell yea, Taylor Hooton's father is a fool. Like you said, the kid was on SSRI's. That really pisses me off that he won't acknowledge that that could have had anything to do with his thinking

but those are legal...

But look at the bright side. He's properly a lot fatter today than a couple years ago when he did the interview. There some steroid that can help with him loss fat and gain testosterone but o well let him be a fat, high estrogen bitch.

Back